Thread: fox-kids

Sparx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    does any1 know what happend to fox-kids?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    The Broadcasting Company?

Fox Kids ended in 2002 when News Corporation and Haim Saban sold the money-losing Fox Family Worldwide Inc to The Walt Disney Company, owing to widening competition from cable channels like Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney Channel. The programming block continued to run repeats until September 7, 2002.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Kids
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I read it is down for upgrades, became a xdcc site (no idea what this is), was hacked and also that it is closed. Choose a rumour or ask on their IRC

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Its closed permanently - decision made by the owners.
    It was down for upgrades, but the upgrades finished, then it closed down a few days after.
    It didn't become an xdcc site. There are releases available via xdcc or fserve on the IRC channel - but thats because the IRC channel was there long before the tracker was.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Please tell me your not a grown man and still watching cartoons.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    there is this thing that some people have when they get older, called Kids.. maybe you've heard of them?