Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Filmbits

  1. #1
    Hello

    can anyone give me an invitation for Filmbits ?? i can give u my ratio proof .. thanx

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    up !!!!!

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    jonciuca's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Casino
    Posts
    264
    what about you give some first and ask later?
    Sorry mate but you are a trader so no invite but keep looking they will open from time to time.cheers.
    Last edited by jonciuca; 07-22-2009 at 04:40 AM.
    It takes two to speak the truth - one to speak, and another to hear.
    Henry David Thoreau

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    lol i m not a trader , i just want norbits and filmbits , therefor i m xechanging some invites ...otherwise i hate trading

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,808
    What you mentioned is trading. How can you say you hate it when you are participating in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by antivirus View Post
    lol i m not a trader , i just want norbits and filmbits , therefor i m xechanging some invites ...otherwise i hate trading

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,117
    Quote Originally Posted by antivirus View Post
    lol i m not a trader , I just want norbits and filmbits , therefore I'm exchanging some invites ...otherwise I hate trading
    I took some money for sex because I wanted a new TV but that doesn't make me a prostitute.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    there r some guys who sell invites , tat is real trade . well i m searching norbits and filmbits from a long time , at last i just ask i have some invites or acc u give me norbits i,ll give u what i have ...tatz it ...i dont have any useless time .....anyway one of filesharing member gave my ip detail to another website and they banned me ... shame on u whoever done this ....filesharing team must respect our privacy
    Last edited by antivirus; 07-24-2009 at 12:25 AM.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,808
    True, invite sellers are scum but trading for $, invites, accounts or whatever else is is against the rules and they have the right to ban you if your breaking them.

    Quote Originally Posted by antivirus View Post
    there r some guys who sell invites , tat is real trade . well i m searching norbits and filmbits from a long time , at last i just ask i have some invites or acc u give me norbits i,ll give u what i have ...tatz it ...i dont have any useless time .....anyway one of filesharing member gave my ip detail to another website and they banned me ... shame on u whoever done this ....filesharing team must respect our privacy
    Who is the filesharing team?

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by antivirus View Post
    lol i m not a trader , I just want norbits and filmbits , therefore I'm exchanging some invites ...otherwise I hate trading
    I took some money for sex because I wanted a new TV but that doesn't make me a prostitute.
    That makes you a successful business woman, you go girl!


    Love : Pierre Bernard

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    useless

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •