Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blank Messages Being Sent

Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+30 September 2003 - 23:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 30 September 2003 - 23:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@30 September 2003 - 17:02
    I don&#39;t know where that "q" came from.
    .......... [/b][/quote]
    what with the crying ?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    neattairoski your sig brings bak memory&#39;s when I use to play street fighter when I was little and play bison&#39;s bitch ass for about a hour until I beat him with every player. (till I figured out his strategy&#39;s)

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Gre1@1 October 2003 - 01:50
    neattairoski your sig brings bak memory&#39;s when I use to play street fighter when I was little and play bison&#39;s bitch ass for about a hour until I beat him with every player. (till I figured out his strategy&#39;s)
    street fighter was the best....i remember playing it wit my bros when I was little...wow those were the days.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I still have the game and my system just can&#39;t play because I need a adapter to plug in the wall, but one from a plain nintendo because my socket in the back of the console broke and the snes cord won&#39;t work, I had a plain nintedo cord but can&#39;t find it.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Out of The Ordinary
    Lounge time....

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    It was probably that bug around certain characters like | or certain numbers.| screwed me a couple of times it wouldn&#39;t let me log in with that username until a admin fixed it .

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Gre1@1 October 2003 - 02:57
    I still have the game and my system just can&#39;t play because I need a adapter to plug in the wall, but one from a plain nintendo because my socket in the back of the console broke and the snes cord won&#39;t work, I had a plain nintedo cord but can&#39;t find it.
    Get a Snes-emulator, the streetfighter 2 ROM, and an adapter for a playstation controller, it&#39;s not quite as good as a real snes but it works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12