Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball anyone [Favorite team/player(s)]

..... BT Rep: +2
    For now.
    Every team is competing. They have a great lineup,pitching and Bullpen.Boston should be in the playoff race for the next few years. After that, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sjames1682 View Post
    Boston is always gonna be there? WTF? Did he forget about 26 world series championships?
    Boston will always be there means they will always be around competing in that division...but you knew that.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    For now.
    Every team is competing. They have a great lineup,pitching and Bullpen.Boston should be in the playoff race for the next few years. After that, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post

Boston will always be there means they will always be around competing in that division...but you knew that.
    As much as it pains me to say...I believe NY is the strongest team in the East.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Red Sox fan here, and ya unfortunately the yankees are taking back the East this year. After the pleasure of watching them miss the postseason last year I can live with the wild card. Now we just have to beat out the Rangers and hold off Tampa Bay for a little longer.

If the bats start up again before the postseason things could get interesting.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    The Yankees vs Red Sox is always interesting. I do not like seeing Boston in the playoffs or the LA Angels. Both have the Yanks number in the postseason. Hopefully not this season.

Quote Originally Posted by kwanzabot View Post
    Red Sox fan here, and ya unfortunately the yankees are taking back the East this year. After the pleasure of watching them miss the postseason last year I can live with the wild card. Now we just have to beat out the Rangers and hold off Tampa Bay for a little longer.

If the bats start up again before the postseason things could get interesting.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    If the most recent yankees - red sox series is any indication, you don't have much to worry about this year.

Although thanks for making us release Smoltz, the guy was plain awful and just making the team worse.

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    akirabou's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i realy like chicago bulles
    Loking For:
    ..:: FTN :: GFT :: PT :: NB :: CN :: TS-Tracker :: BTmusic :: HDBits ::..

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    LeBron

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Baseball Hall of Fame player George Brett has been eliminated from a 1980 World Series match due to hemorrhoid pain.

After a minor surgery, Brett played in the next match, joking "...my problems are all behind me."
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Let's go Blue Jays!!!!

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Both of Chicago's teams look like making the postseason this year. Speaking of, the little league ringer scandal is downright hilarious. Recipients of the Shoeless Joe Jackson sportsmanship award.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 02-12-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast