Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball anyone [Favorite team/player(s)]

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Both of Chicago's teams look like making the postseason this year.
    I'm pretty sure that people thinking they know what is going to happen is why bookies are rich .
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I was going to ask if this was about American baseball, or european baseball (cricket), but then quickly realized BOTH were quite .
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    quickly realized BOTH were quite .
    While football has the repetitive brain trauma, domestic violence, and that pink breast cancer shit--I'd posit nothing is more quintessentially American than ducking out of work to lay in the sun, getting plied with overpriced beer and throwing cased meats down your food hole. Listening to a white 40-something asshole in a Yankees cap a row back blather passive aggressively about you not standing to observe God Bless America during the 7th.

Added bonus: if you attend a game at Wrigley you have the privilege of pissing in a literal trough. Savages.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I was going to ask if this was about American baseball, or european baseball (cricket), but then quickly realized BOTH were quite .
    I hate baseball as much as the next guy but I dare you to say that to Derek Jeter's face.

OK maybe he's ghey but you have to admit that he's fantastic at covering it up.

Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Added bonus: if you attend a game at Wrigley you have the privilege of pissing in a literal trough. Savages.
    Wrigley and Fenway Park are the only stadiums that matter. All the others are just there to hang a corporate logo on.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-12-2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I hate baseball as much as the next guy but I dare you to say that to Derek Jeter's face.

OK maybe he's ghey but you have to admit that he's fantastic at covering it up.
    One of the best beards ever. Possibly TOO good...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Still I don't think that you can argue the point that there is something seriously wrong with a 41 year old guy who exclusively dates 20 year olds.

I mean they're not even interesting 20 year olds who've graduated High School and have thoughts and opinions and unnecessary to a relationship stuff like that.

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    Evil Empire! Yankees baby!

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    Baseball is not interesting as it used to be because it seems like it takes so long to play a game today but if I had to pick a team, I would say the Atlanta Braves.

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    NY Yankees! the team has become to old though...

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    As a Rangers fan I used to think not getting to the postseason was bad, but getting to the series twice and losing is much worse

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast