Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Baseball anyone [Favorite team/player(s)]

Real Madrid
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Sports Club   -   #72
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Real Madrid
    Is there a Fake Madrid and then the need to differeniate?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Sports Club   -   #73
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If women's sport has taught us anything, it's that you don't have to be that good to win at something if the participation is low enough.

Also I hope you bowed your head in respect when you wrote "Canada" as befits our place as a World power.
    Seems Canada is the women's basketball of powers. *pats Canada's cute widdle head*

Canada is a world power. It's a middle power, not a superpower like the USA, nor a small power like Jamaica, but somewhere in the middle in terms of global influence. Canada in fact has far more power and influence than countries with many times its population, like Brazil or Argentina.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...power-rankings Look waaay down to #12 on that list. 6 spots after France. France.

At least you aren't from Dion's country. It ranked just past Equestria and The Land of Ooo.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Sports Club   -   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...power-rankings Look waaay down to #12 on that list. 6 spots after France. France.

Now it's hardly my fault that Canada have a lower percentage of lesbians per capita. I'm fairly sure all our really good ones are busy playing hockey anyway.
    Also, basketbll isn't even a real sport like skijoring or dogebow.

5. Sports Club   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by ernte23 View Post
    Hi baseball fans,

last summer i watched my first baseball game in Boston ( i am German), and no offense, but that was the most boring experience in all my vacation...
    Baseball is a boring sport. The pitchers take way too much time between pitches. Games used to be much shorter. Now all these pre-madonnas need everything just right before delivering a pitch (and the same goes for many hitters). I stopped watching after the 2004 season. American football is America's game. A faster pace, but the last five minutes of a game can take 20 minutes to complete. Basketball is entertaining to watch, if one cares about that sort of thing (I stopped watching in the late 80's). I grew out of watching sports religiously when chasing women was more important. I still think golf and motor"sports" are the most boring to watch.

6. Sports Club   -   #76
    I don't really like baseball....

7. Sports Club   -   #77
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No one does. We'd make them stop, but they all take creatine and carry bats.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Sports Club   -   #78
    You got something against New Jersey, Meg?

My favourite player is a toss up between Roy Hobbs and Ed.
    Hobbs has more power but the chimp's got way better range.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-01-2019 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Sports Club   -   #79
    Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, adopted St. Louis Blues and St. Louis Cardinals.

10. Sports Club   -   #80
    braves

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678