Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball anyone [Favorite team/player(s)]

SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    I have off and on been watching baseball as long as I have been watching sports {which is as long as I can remember] but in the past year, I can not get enough baseball. Well, as you can see from my icon, I am a huge LSU fan, and when I was watching baseball, I followed the Cubs. Now that I found a new love of the game, Ryan Theriot [from LSU, signed to Cubs in 2005]. Love watch Z pitch. Alfonso Soriano's three run shot tonight was a thing of beauty. D. Lee is a beast on the field and in the batters box. Very curious to see what BJ Ryan will do for em. Second place, 2 games behind the Cards.
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeMMAn View Post
    I have off and on been watching baseball as long as I have been watching sports {which is as long as I can remember] but in the past year, I can not get enough baseball. Well, as you can see from my icon, I am a huge LSU fan, and when I was watching baseball, I followed the Cubs. Now that I found a new love of the game, Ryan Theriot [from LSU, signed to Cubs in 2005]. Love watch Z pitch. Alfonso Soriano's three run shot tonight was a thing of beauty. D. Lee is a beast on the field and in the batters box. Very curious to see what BJ Ryan will do for em. Second place, 2 games behind the Cards.
    Don't forget Fontenot was at 2nd with Theriot at short during those LSU years..in fact I believe they won a national championship together in 2000....
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    The NY Yankees.Mark Teixeira was a great pickup.The Best 1st basemen in the Majors right now.Expensive but well worth it.
    Derek Jeter is also an amazing Shortstop. Never seen anyone turn double plays as well as he does. Maybe the best shortstop ever all around.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    The Dodgers are my team they got some pretty decent pitching, Billingsley + Kershaw two promising young pitchers

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Phillies!
    Favorite players are Pedro Martinez, Ryan Howard, and Shane Victorino.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i'm dog town Philly fan Rayan Howard. chriss.Lee. C,Hamles i even got hte picture with my son the world champion trophy

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    I would have to give L.A the slight edge over Philly only because they are probably more hungry...Philly won it last year and burn out,etc is almost inevitable...altho' not guaranteed....L.A has proven they can win without Manny...just look at the record while Pierre was in left. I do believe these to be the two strongest teams in the N.L...in the A.L....Boston is always gonna be there...the central is becoming more interesting by the day...the Twins have Detroit this weekend....Chicago has Peavy now...and I see Detroit burning out a bit as well. At this point the whole league is up for grabs from my perspective....as long as the Yankees get beat..I'm usually pretty happy.......Go Cubbies!!
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Must not have seen today's Yankees vs Red Sox game
    Great series so far.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +3
    Boston is always gonna be there? WTF? Did he forget about 26 world series championships?

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sjames1682 View Post
    Boston is always gonna be there? WTF? Did he forget about 26 world series championships?
    Boston will always be there means they will always be around competing in that division...but you knew that.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast