Thread: Possible to ask for certain files to be put on emule?

I'm new to here, been with emule awhile. There are certain music files I've been looking for awhile, and some that were there but never finished. Where can I ask others for particular files?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    in forums devoted to emule i guess..
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Can't do it there. That's why I'm asking here lol

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Why can't you? Just try it... a few forums are devoted to sharing requests only.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Touchstone-Wintercoast, Gallery-Jas Gripen, any Ken Baird, David Wallimann-Deep inside the Mind, Land of Chocolate, Resonsnce Room,Madrigal-On my Hands, Andrew Bordoni, Fourteen Feet,Days Between Stations, Troy Donockley, Don Schiff-Peering over Clouds, Bonebag-Noli Me Tangere, Tha Hades Band, The Chair, Breathing Space-Coming up for Air,Milos Craving, Pocketful-Sparkling, Waking the Witch, Persephones Dream-Opposition, Fluxury, Marshall Tucker-The Next Adventure,Idlewheel, Hillbilly Prophets, Fall of Echoes, Groves, Rick Miller, Rick Ray Band, Any Jeremy cd's, Ancient Stone-Ringing Ring, any US cd's, Ampera-A Vulcanized Mingle, The Merlin Bird, Outformation, Shades of Dawn-The Dawn of Time-From Dusk Till Dawn, Total Eclipse-Spellcaster, Winters Dawning, Grand Stand-In the Middle,On the Edge-------------------------I could use all these in mp3. Thanks
    Last edited by ImSpartacus; 08-30-2009 at 08:45 PM.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    You can take a look on this forum

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I guess my putting those files there might let others know I'd like to see them on emule. I didn't see anything to help on that forum.