Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Dunnit?

It's probably a set-up to get back at Bowyer and Woodgate for their past exploits. Although who knows?? These kids think they can get away with anything because they earn astronomical amounts of money, they forget the massive responsibility to fans, shareholders, etc that goes with it!!

Shame on them if it's true.

Shame on that skank ho if it isn't!!!

But saying that I'd be happy for my team to field a "Nazi War Criminals XI" if they kept winning!! They'd be a bit old now though.....
    Signature removed

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by soopaman@1 October 2003 - 19:48
    It's probably a set-up to get back at Bowyer and Woodgate for their past exploits. Although who knows?? These kids think they can get away with anything because they earn astronomical amounts of money, they forget the massive responsibility to fans, shareholders, etc that goes with it!!

Shame on them if it's true.

Shame on that skank ho if it isn't!!!

But saying that I'd be happy for my team to field a "Nazi War Criminals XI" if they kept winning!! They'd be a bit old now though.....
    [QUOTE]

And your team is?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Not that it makes much difference but it's "Borussia Munchen-Auschwitz"!!

No really it's Newcastle United (for my sins ). And what a serial disappointment that is!! The perpetual nearly men of English Football, always the bridesmaid but never the bride, etc - I've heard it all over the years and I've gotta say most of it's true!!
    Signature removed

4. Lounge   -   #14
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I read on another forum it was a few newcastle players and a chelsea player.

somebody saw the site before it got pulled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12