Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do people keep launching 0day sites?

Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Ask topic asks... What's the point to make a General/0day tracker at the moment? There are loads and god knows how many hundreds of them are available to signup to...

Be creative. Create specialized sites, like SciFi, magic, etc etc, where the variety is not as huge...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hobbies are nice.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Yeah... I think that's why we have them. :p

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I think the idea is that the bittorrent userbase is growing. You and I may have dozens of 0day options, but newer users may not.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Several million former TPB users up for grabs now

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    now that the pirate bay is going down people are searching for alternatives that they normally would have never considered before and a new 0day site with open signups is usually where they wind up

edit: night0wl beat me to it
    Last edited by tippertime; 07-22-2009 at 11:17 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    tpb was all about content not speed or pre i personally won't join any 0 day tracker if i was tpb user

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    if there was a good timing to open a 0-day tracker, it would be now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    At least few months ago, and after seeing how things have been going on I am about to agree with squirr3l and stoi, in some cases for getting into high level trackers.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    comes down to laziness,people wanting to fulfil their ''i own a tracker'' dream,goes back to laziness as 0day is what's readily available,people wanting to please the masses instead of building sites they have a passion for<---remember the martha stewart tracker idea and how quickly it went to mvids and now to nothing?
    Polling data says that most people today are liberals,liberals=everything goes=chaos=0day...so if you doin it for the masses you'd be kinda naive to ignore the numbers.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast