Thread: Vampier Movies

Poster
    underworld wat happened same old same old

boy meets girl
    lots of guns
    matrix effects

please!!!!

what about blade 3 in 2004/2005 will it be any different i think not

please can somone make a total new action film that ant an old one that has had a make over

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    Queen of the Damned (2002)
    Dracula (1992)

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    What's the purpose of this post? I don't even get what you are trying to say.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by RedRival@30 September 2003 - 04:30
    What's the purpose of this post? I don't even get what you are trying to say.
    I think he is vinting.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    STOP MAKING VAMPIER MOVIES THEY R GETTIN BORING

in underworld the woman shalein or wat ever her name is, looks in da mirror and say forgive me my lord just be 4 she awakins the old vampire.

but i thought vampires cannot c there own reflections

its thing like this dat makes me coz every film they make about vampires they always change da rules to suit da film

Queen of da damed akasher(aalliyah) can go out in da day light and not die

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    i agree about the changing the rules part. but them movies are fun dude. i am a big fan of goth myself.

i think the fact that they can go around changing the rules so easily without much resistance is why they keep coming back to it for more. i mean look what happened when kevin smith bent the rules in dogma. lol..God is a black woman...lol. that still cracks me up.

but i agree with you, some rules should be made constant, they can go to heaven or hell with the others. like the mirror reflection, the garlic, the silver, the sunlight. and count dracula should always make a cameo in every vampire movie

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    o yeh also on underworld if vampiers cannot come out durin da day and licans (warewolves) can, y don't da licans wait till its day time and go 2 da vampiers house and open up da blinds/windows and let in some light and kill dem all?, that way they will have a big advantage over da vapiers. u c wat i meen vampier moives r gettin silly

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    BANNED
    Exactly mate,theres only some much they can re-invent with vampires etc...They have fang,drink blood,sleep in the day ,so on.If u havnt seen it already,u could give near dark a watch..A superb vampire movie imo..

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by foot loose@30 September 2003 - 13:06
    o yeh also on underworld if vampiers cannot come out durin da day and licans (warewolves) can,  y don't da licans wait till its day time and go 2 da vampiers house and open up da blinds/windows and let in some light and kill dem all?, that way they will have a big advantage over da vapiers.
    call it honor among the undead

btw, i thought the werewolves turn only during full moon and turn back human again at daybreak.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    They don't keep changing the rules. There's a large set of "rules" to choose from, given the history of vampires, so they just pick and choose what suits their stories. I've never seen Underworld, and I really don't plan on it.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast