Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it possible to seed the sam efile on multiple private trackers at the same time?

Thanks for the info guys. I guess the best way to suit my needs would be to simply create a torrent twice, once with Tracker A and then again with Tracker B. I will check on how it will impact the disc access of the hardware later.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Thanks for the info guys. I guess the best way to suit my needs would be to simply create a torrent twice, once with Tracker A and then again with Tracker B. I will check on how it will impact the disc access of the hardware later.
    I think you'll get something along the lines of 'this torrent is not registered with the tracker' when you start to seed/leech if you choose to go with that option.You can't create your own torrents if the tracker doesn't allow user uploads.Now I won't go into judging you as to why everyone on page 1 is on your ignore list but cross seeding seems to be your best option.Download the .TORRENT from tracker A,leech the files and when you are done go to tracker B and download the .TORRENT that matches with the one you got from tracker A do everything as you did for A only that you uncheck everything this time and answer yes if asked to add an announce url,you'll see something along the lines of hash check when you are done with the dialogs and if you did everything correctly your torrents will start to seed when the hash check hits 100% .That's at least what i usually do.If you are on TL check out their forums,they have a much better and clearer tutorial for this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12