Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] BitMe Invite (please read about me)

megabyteme's Avatar PROF MALINGERER BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

Smile

I am a Graduate student working on Master's degree in Communication seeking an invite to BitMe. I will put it to very good use.

More about me:

I am 37 with twins on the way! Any baby books around there?
    I love to cook and am always exploring more new foods, techniques, and methods.
    I am endlessly remodeling our home. Some projects get completed...
    I am philosophically opposed to account trading and invite trading. Ultimately, they lack respect for the sites and the relationships that can be created-when one person helps another, there is a relationship created.

I have a firm belief that file sharing is one of the greatest advancements we have received in our lifetimes.
    I support the community through sharing and also spreading the word about the sheer volumes of information that people are missing out on. It is like a giant library that most people walk past and never enter. I can provide excellent proofs from many accounts.

I spend a lot of time reading, watching, and listening to information. there is always something new that I find worthwhile to explore.

I have never had an account with BitMe and will never do anything stupid enough to lose it. I Understand that it is a once per life account. I will treat it as such!

I do not expect that many people will read this and be swayed to suddenly risk their own account to give me a chance.

With that in mind, please send me a PM so that we can get to know each other better. I take pride in my accounts and this is one of the last that I believe is worth seeking.

Please take a look at my profile and previous posts. I try to help the community in any was I can.

Please contact me if you have an invite to BitMe that you would consider giving away.

Thank you,

MBM:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    A genuine and honest request, I hope sincerely that someone here can satisfy your request.

I am cheering for you.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thank you very much, bryant! I really appreciate your support. I will keep your name in mind and if I can be of help to you, I will gladly do so!
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    Best of luck mate, I'm hoping someone could help you out with this because you deserve it!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thank you, djerholler69! Wow, I really appreciate all of this support.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Wow, I must say that's the best request I have seen in a long time. I really hope you'll get one invite.
    What other trackers are you on btw?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Thanks, Roooney! Ever hear the old saying, "Every dog gets his day"? This is beginning to look like my day.

I spend a lot of time in TBy's forums- love the community there! TL is a great, fast resource for a lot of stuff. I am still pretty new at RevTT and BitMeTV. I will use them more after I build up a stronger buffer.

Oh, and just joined Ace-HD. I got in just days before they reached 10k users and slammed the doors shut. It is growing quickly, has a fantastic layout, and is rather easy to seed. If you see invites start to turn up, and you need a good (and growing) HD tracker, give them a shot.

Thanks again for all of the support!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Pm me your profile links of TL, RevTT and BitmeTV.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    nice request, have you tried various power user forums at trackers like bmtv?

you sound genuine so all the best.
    Last edited by yevgeny; 07-29-2009 at 12:26 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Thanks, vevgeny. I have not reached power user status at BMTV, yet. I have heard of a couple sites that do offer sections for that. I think I heard waffles has invites for BitMe. I don't listen to enough music to join waffles, though.

Everyone who has contacted me regarding this thread has been absolutely supportive. I have had a couple serious members contact me for profiles. I have sent them and am hopefully waiting for their replies.

Thanks again, for your help and support, yevgeny!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast