Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HD Music Video Tracker?

Is there a torrentsite just specificly for HD music videos? I see a few HD music videos here and there on HD-torrents.org...but is there more on other sites? if so, which ones? Any help would be appreciated...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks for the quick reply Master Ice10UFO......checking these sites out..hope they are good...thank you so much

Master Ice...how come on HdBytes..there is 0 torrents and i can't see any torrents at all? is the site down or something?
    Last edited by Austin316; 07-28-2009 at 09:03 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    HDByte's tracker was shut down by the owner when the Swedes went to the mattresses and will probably not come back ever.
    Last edited by realityhd; 07-28-2009 at 09:15 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Most music videos are not shot in legit HD.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Đ iN Ba57ArĐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    There's is this guy on this warez board who claims to have access to studio raw source of unreleased HD mvids(claims to work for warner bros. or something).

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f84/late...io-rip-356192/
    ^^don't be so mad though if some of them turn out to be upscaled DVDs.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hey buddies...I got a good question for all you smart people...if i signup for HD cable services....and then turn to watch music vidoeos on MTV..will all the music videos be crystal clear 720p or 1080p quality? Is that how it works with "HD" cable TV services? Anyone have HD cable services? Is it good? Is all the channels like 720p or 1080p quality like?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    There's is this guy on this warez board who claims to have access to studio raw source of unreleased HD mvids(claims to work for warner bros. or something).

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f84/late...io-rip-356192/
    ^^don't be so mad though if some of them turn out to be upscaled DVDs.
    It's not that hard to find a forum with the raw VOB's and just convert them. Also there are a few forums with the raw .ts for HD Mvids*

*There's even a torrent pack on Mininova.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    iDEA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    music vid is best for hd clips

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by iDEA View Post
    music vid is best for hd clips
    ~800 torrents in HD section... Not bad, wonder if there's a place with more HD MV stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast