Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: U*-* opened up for new slots!

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    lol n00bz0r so can I haz now.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman1 View Post
    this is kinda not-so-fresh-news but noticing none else made the information available i stepped forward. U*-* handed out plenty of invites to uploaders and other active members so now is the chance to grab the boat and get on board! when i say plenty i mean real plenty. i actually think mods shud move down 'em to lvl 8 or 9 cuz now its not so hard to get tbh. i was lucky to have a friend there. good luck to all good guys i hope u make it.
    bull

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Not that it has got any particular relevancy to the intended purpose of this thread but i think i've seen this site win a good number of races in some private tracers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    /me waves to both wavers

What is U*-*? It haz stars so it must have something to do with the USA (like I knowz flag of USA has stars).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    This is clearly a troll post intended to make the giveaways and requests even more ridiculously hilarious than it already is.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    /me waves back to The_Martinator

Youz have dreamerz too?
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman1 View Post
    this is kinda not-so-fresh-news but noticing none else made the information available i stepped forward. U*-* handed out plenty of invites to uploaders and other active members so now is the chance to grab the boat and get on board! when i say plenty i mean real plenty. i actually think mods shud move down 'em to lvl 8 or 9 cuz now its not so hard to get tbh. i was lucky to have a friend there. good luck to all good guys i hope u make it.
    bull
    Its not bull .. recently a few ppl did get in and i can assure you that ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    This is clearly a troll post intended to make the giveaways and requests even more ridiculously hilarious than it already is.
    I no unerstanderz you. It is dreamerz, it make good to haz. Youz give me?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Okayz I will talk in language understoodz by dreamerz. I wishes you good luckz on your journey of teh dreamz! For many moon must you haz search, but one day you will haz.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    lmao Stellar, nice.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast