Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing Entire Albums

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes but it was good to get 20000 bucks worth of bils shit

and btw love this smiley my fav

2. Music   -   #22
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    irc is good for software also, i got warcraft 3, and will soon be getting that film underworld. found an ace channel, #tmd-movies i cant remember what server its on, as i'm at uni the now, i'll post it when i get home.

3. Music   -   #23
    Ive heard that film underworld sux

4. Music   -   #24
    oh summerlinda sahme shame

using kazaa

5. Music   -   #25
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    I too do not know what bittorrent is, although I've heard the term many times. Go ahead, start the laughter toward me just as you did with FuNkY CaPrIcOrN, but he and I have a few other goodies up our sleeves - so remember: He who laughs last laughs best!

I can say that I now know how to use mIRC thanks to Icey, mogadishu and Adster.

One question regarding the New Releases on mIRC: How, why and from who do the albums get released prior to their public release date?

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

6. Music   -   #26
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@2 October 2003 - 02:06
    One question regarding the New Releases on mIRC: How, why and from who do the albums get released prior to their public release date?

How -----------> Radio Stations/Reviewers get copies to write and tell reviews about them and then they are put out in .rar format on IRC...

why ------------> Because record companies need to give them to reviewers so hopefully their product gets good reviews which will mean bigger sales...

from -----------> They come from artist -> record company -> to radio station/magaizne article reviewers -> IRC -> Public...

hope that explains it...

7. Music   -   #27
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Great - thanks, Celerystalksme.

But, who is leaking them onto mIRC? The Record Company? This is not how they deliver the albums to the reviewers and radio stations, is it?

I'm just trying to understand who is responsible for the actual leak, beyond that of the album getting into the hands of the reviewers and radio stations.

Thanks.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

8. Music   -   #28
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I often wonder about this myself. Some record companies go to great lengths to keep the album from hitting the net and it's still available for downloading before the record drops.

9. Music   -   #29
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@2 October 2003 - 02:22
    But, who is leaking them onto mIRC? The Record Company? This is not how they deliver the albums to the reviewers and radio stations, is it?

I'm just trying to understand who is responsible for the actual leak, beyond that of the album getting into the hands of the reviewers and radio stations.
    Jibbler might know fully...

But sometimes you get just normal guys who grab a couple of CDs who work at the shipping docks where they ship the albums out...and then those guys who work their get the CDs a couple of days before the release (retail rips) and then they rip them and put them out under ripping groups...thats why they always advertise for people who can get new releases early...Thats what i can gather...

10. Music   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@1 October 2003 - 15:09
    irc is good for software also, i got warcraft 3, and will soon be getting that film underworld. found an ace channel, #tmd-movies i cant remember what server its on, as i'm at uni the now, i'll post it when i get home.
    #tmd-movies on rizon.net

check out #warezx on there also.. bots uploading at over 10MB/s
    ice ice baby

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast