Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing Entire Albums

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Icey+2 October 2003 - 03:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Icey @ 2 October 2003 - 03:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@1 October 2003 - 15:09
    irc is good for software also, i got warcraft 3, and will soon be getting that film underworld. found an ace channel, #tmd-movies i cant remember what server its on, as i&#39;m at uni the now, i&#39;ll post it when i get home.
    #tmd-movies on rizon.net

check out #warezx on there also.. bots uploading at over 10MB/s [/b][/quote]

2. Music   -   #32
    old school
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@1 October 2003 - 17:06
    But sometimes you get just normal guys who grab a couple of CDs who work at the shipping docks where they ship the albums out...and then those guys who work their get the CDs a couple of days before the release (retail rips) and then they rip them and put them out under ripping groups...thats why they always advertise for people who can get new releases early...Thats what i can gather...
    sometimes retail workers buy a CD before a week before it&#39;s release and rip a retail version aswell that all depends on how earily the store gets that "new release" in

but I like celery&#39;s method better, time for a job in shipping

3. Music   -   #33
    Poster
    ppl who review albums for newpapers and magazines.. somtimes pass the copies they are give on to 1 of the groups.
    ice ice baby

4. Music   -   #34
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    the ed2k network is still champ.

there&#39;s MusicMule, MusicDonkey.net, MusicDonkey.org, the ShareReactor Forums, etc. etc. etc.

all of which have collections of ed2k hashes for .rar&#39;d albums. repacks, new releases, rips, etc.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Music   -   #35
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    You all just keep doing what you do.I will eventually get them all from you.

6. Music   -   #36
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@1 October 2003 - 19:25
    You all just keep doing what you do.I will eventually get them all from you.
    you are lazy FC making everyone else do the work

(i do the same hehehehe)

7. Music   -   #37
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes I used to do taht too but now it feels good to get the shit first

8. Music   -   #38
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Adster@1 October 2003 - 21:37
    yes I used to do taht too but now it feels good to get the shit first
    u started using IRC cause people got tired of u and your slow dialup leaching off of them Ad

9. Music   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by jimmybeaches@1 October 2003 - 01:20
    Hi, not sure if someone has already posted an idea like this, or if there is already a solution, but I would like to see entire albums ripped, zipped and named with the artist and album title so that the whole album could be downloaded at once (with individual files, not one big mp3).

If this was done, would a search have to be done for the album under software?
    What the others have suggested are all useful and you&#39;re best off using more than one network for your needs, but what you mention, when taken literally, sounds most like what you get with bittorrent. I&#39;d suggest hitting up http://suprnova.org/ or one of the other popular torrent sites.

edit: I had a drink, and now I can&#39;t type

10. Music   -   #40
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep just think of it as payback I took alot now to give alot back

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast