Thread: ORENJi + 2HD release(s)

Unsure

Hello everyone:

I was wondering... If there was/is a specific place where one can find all the latest and old HR(High Resolution) or 720p release(s) of TV shows..?

Bittorrent, Direct Link Hosts(Rapidshare, MU, MS, NL.....) or any other such e2dk or mIRC...? Or only the Newsgroups..? And if so.. Any free ones available which might not have good hold but contain atleast the latest TV shows..?

Appreciate your inputs. Thanks in advance..

SpideyTX

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Bittorrent is likely the best option for you.

Any of the better 0-day tracker sites will have them. There are varying levels of difficulty getting into them, but Torrentleech, Supertorrents or Sceneaccess would all be good places to start. You can ask for an invite to any or all of them in the invite giveaway section.

Newsgroups will have everything you're looking for as well, tho' it will cost you a monthly fee if you don't already have a news server.

yo

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    If you want edk2: visit here (I mod there so I know it's a good site )

http://phantomp2p.com

DK and English site, also, this is the BEST TV INDEX IN THE WORLD ed2k only though, they host us (Phantom) to.

http://tvunderground.org.ru/index.php
    [center]

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

Question Mark

Thanks a lot....... Skiz and SonoOfLiberty for your inputs.

I am not looking for very old shows and for that matter torrents might be more viable option as the seeds are more and good for all the latest releases. Newsgroups are always good but I don't have a paid server to get stuff what I may need!

P2P might be more useful if one is looking for archives... maybe and also with respect to speeds in the age of direct link hosts(rapidshare and etc), private torrent sites with seed-box(s), P2P is little outdated... May be..?

Now coming back to the Topic..............

Actually I am looking for stuff like which is mostly PDTV such as So.You.Think.You.Can.Dance and Hells.Kitchen of which the XviD(350MB) versions are available pretty easily despite they get released or Pre-d after the x264 HR(Higher Resolution) versions released by ORENJi and DiMENSION group release(s).

I was looking for So.You.Think.You.Can.Dance.S05E20.HR.WS.PDTV.x264-ORENJi..... but couldn't get it on any private/public torrents...!!

So any of you guys can help me.... Where to look for these kind in specific..?

Thanks a lot in advance..

SpideyTX

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    To my knowledge, "So You Think You Can Dance" is usually not released in any better resolution than XviD (624x352). I had to go all the way back to May to find any 720 releases at all and still only found that one.

Ditto with Hells Kitchen. I was unable to locate any 720+ releases.

yo

6. Movies & TV   -   #6

Arrow

The above quoted version is HR(High Resolution) i.e., encoded with x264 codec and is at a higher resolution, something in the range(960x544) than the normal XviD(624x352) versions!

You can take a look about this here - http://www.rlslog.net/so-you-think-y...v-x264-orenji/ where you can see the that now the HR version is available for download(Direct link host(Uploadline.com) but only after about 2 days after the show aired..!!

These "HR"(Higher Resolution) versions usually get released/pre'd before the XviD versions but for some reason the XviD versions are available much earlier than the x264 version!

Hence, I wanted to know if there is any particular place(Private torrent sites, P2P, mIRC, Direct link hosts(Rapidshare, MU, MS, etc or just and only newsgroups) where one can get these for download as they are available..?

Appreciate all(everyone) of your inputs. Thanks in advance..

SpideyTX

Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    To my knowledge, "So You Think You Can Dance" is usually not released in any better resolution than XviD (624x352). I had to go all the way back to May to find any 720 releases at all and still only found that one.

Ditto with Hells Kitchen. I was unable to locate any 720+ releases.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    They pre, almost right after the original pdtv version does, it just that the people at the top sites just don't spread it, there's nothing we can do about that.

I put one things simply, some stuff doesn't make it to usenet, some stuff doesn't make it to torrenst, some stuff doesn't make it to DDL, and some stuff is rare to find on any network, but after all my years of being around P2P (10+) almost everything makes it's way to ed2k, that's not a slight to any other medium, it's just always been that way, but then again, EZTV might have what your looking for.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 07-31-2009 at 04:51 PM.
    [center]

8. Movies & TV   -   #8

Unsure

So.. You mean to say that this particular show/episode is available for download through P2P - ed2k..? If it is then great... But is it..? I couldn't find even on ed2k sites.. May be you can point me in the right direction where I can find what I am looking for..?

I searched EZTV too but only XviD versions are available for download..! So... I am perplexed as to where to look for these x264 - HR(High Resolution) not 720p but higher resolution(960x544) which are also released by trusted, reputed and well known groups such as ORENJi, DiMENSION and 2HD...

I am all confused.........

Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    They pre, almost right after the original pdtv version does, it just that the people at the top sites just don't spread it, there's nothing we can do about that.

I put one things simply, some stuff doesn't make it to usenet, some stuff doesn't make it to torrenst, some stuff doesn't make it to DDL, and some stuff is rare to find on any network, but after all my years of being around P2P (10+) almost everything makes it's way to ed2k, that's not a slight to any other medium, it's just always been that way, but then again, EZTV might have what your looking for.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 08-01-2009 at 11:09 PM.
    [center]