Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [REQ] TranceTraffic

Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post

ID this TUNE...

1.mp3
    hmm, I love trance and dont even know what this ID is. hehe. kinda sounds like a Shah production with that bass line... but dunno. perhaps you can let us know sometime?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post

ID this TUNE...

1.mp3
    hmm, I love trance and dont even know what this ID is. hehe. kinda sounds like a Shah production with that bass line... but dunno. perhaps you can let us know sometime?
    Yo guessed it right ,hmm and about the bass line bro...Shah never really sticks to a particular bass line..does he??

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

Yo guessed it right ,hmm and about the bass line bro...Shah never really sticks to a particular bass line..does he??
    well he does jump around a bunch.. he has many tricks up his sleeve although this bassline reminded me one of my fav trance traks he's made.. which is Endless Blue - Salty Waters... original mix ftw too! i luckily own that rare promo cdr of it.. it never was properly released...shame! i should rip it in flac and put it on TT!!

p.s. sorry for doing the ID when you were asking the OP, but it looked like he didnt even try, or post back regarding the ID...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    well he does jump around a bunch.. he has many tricks up his sleeve although this bassline reminded me one of my fav trance traks he's made.. which is Endless Blue - Salty Waters... original mix ftw too! i luckily own that rare promo cdr of it.. it never was properly released...shame! i should rip it in flac and put it on TT!!
    Upload it

p.s. sorry for doing the ID when you were asking the OP, but it looked like he didnt even try, or post back regarding the ID...
    The OP would have ID the track instantly if he listens to Trance,or could have asked any of his friends to ID it for him
    This Thread should be closed!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    The OP would have ID the track instantly if he listens to Trance,or could have asked any of his friends to ID it for him
    This Thread should be closed!!
    It could be hes not into trance... Cant blame him it has turned into commercial crap over the years

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post
    It could be hes not into trance... Cant blame him it has turned into commercial crap over the years
    Whats turned commercial??..AVB or PVD's music

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    Whats that for now?.....Bro take my advice.Stop messing around out here.Even i was looking for a TT invite.I made some friends out here.Got in touch with them,who then invited me,even knowing for the fact that i wasn't a member on any "high-level" tracker.

Now stop posting those Youtube links out here and your screen shots of your music collection

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Whats that for now?.....Bro take my advice.Stop messing around out here.Even i was looking for a TT invite.I made some friends out here.Got in touch with them,who then invited me,even knowing for the fact that i wasn't a member on any "high-level" tracker.

Now stop posting those Youtube links out here and your screen shots of your music collection
    I'm guilty of making him post his music collections screenie. sorry for that.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    11 pages? lol

this thread's not going anywhere clearly

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast