Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pretimes

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I can't believe some members actually care what site gets a file first. We're talking about a few measly seconds or minutes from site to site. Not days...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by ryslan4ik View Post
    from where you got that?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    irc.p2p-net.eu #tracers #pre

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I can't believe some members actually care what site gets a file first. We're talking about a few measly seconds or minutes from site to site. Not days...
    Having an interest in the races is one of the few things that can set you apart from a normal BT user to something much higher than the highest BT sites. If it isn't your thing then fine but just because you do not understand it does not mean it doesn't have a purpose.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Having an interest in the races is one of the few things that can set you apart from a normal BT user to something much higher than the highest BT sites. If it isn't your thing then fine but just because you do not understand it does not mean it doesn't have a purpose.
    race is for peoples with no-life...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    http://**************.com/2008/07/17...est-pre-times/

I think the stats are a little outdated but check the comments for how to connect.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Having an interest in the races is one of the few things that can set you apart from a normal BT user to something much higher than the highest BT sites.

And that is perfectly fine with me. I never take the internet(especially this "bt world") too seriously.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Having an interest in the races is one of the few things that can set you apart from a normal BT user to something much higher than the highest BT sites.

And that is perfectly fine with me. I never take the internet(especially this "bt world") too seriously.
    yea.. true dat!
    you are not the only one though..

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I can somewhat understand it when it comes to the competition between groups to be the first one to crack and release a new game, or rip the latest movie. but i don't really understand why normal bt users are so hung up on which of their sites gets random releases first.. it's not like they are the ones racing anyway.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I guess if you were an uploader or someone that controls the pre-bot on one of the torrent sites racing releases it could be a fun competition. It is like a mini scene. Each site has different levels of access and some have better access then others.

However for the regular user it really doesn't matter how fast you get a release after it pres to a degree. For example I don't wanna wait 30 min or an hour for a release to come out because that just shows that your site doesn't have very good access(if it is a general 0day site).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast