Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grammar

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Kunal@30 September 2003 - 10:45
    i never had a single prob wid maxtor! me 1st comp had 1 (13 yrs old) and dat 1 still wrks!
    This is what I have been talking about.You are 13.....learn how to spell and talk right.There is a whole Generation going to waste on this wannabe crap.

"prob, dat, wrks".....come on kid.That will not work in the real world.

Mommy and Daddy get ya that PC?Probably live in a nice Suburban little White Neighborhood.

But since Eminem and 50Cent be keeping it real so do you.

*Going to look around on the Forum for any more kids speaking this way.If you are past 18 and still talk this way you are ruined for life and nothing can be done.But at this Age there is still hope.*

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I will type every word fully just so you can understand, ok?

Why are people so critical about the way we (children) speak? It's easier to type like that, uses less energy. I think you have forgotten youth! When you young I bet people (elders) fought you where idiot!

I am 15, almost 16, not 13! Get yours facts right fool!

But since Eminem and 50Cent be keeping it real so do you

I type as anyone sending a text message would, you wouldn’t know about mobile phones as they are too technologically advanced for you! I don’t even like Eminem Or 50Cent!

Mommy and Daddy get ya that PC?Probably live in a nice Suburban little White Neighborhood.
    What if my mum and dad bought me my pc, I bet yours bought you everything when you where young. I live in the UK we don’t have these so called 'Suburban little White Neighbourhoods'

And another thing, the word 'kid' means baby goat, I am a teenager not a baby goat! Just thought I’d enrich your rather poor vocabulary!

Don't Talk Crap In Future!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Kunal@30 September 2003 - 13:54
    I will type every word fully just so you can understand, ok?

Why are people so critical about the way we (children) speak? It's easier to type like that, uses less energy. I think you have forgotten youth! When you young I bet people (elders) fought you where idiot!

I am 15, almost 16, not 13! Get yours facts right fool!

But since Eminem and 50Cent be keeping it real so do you

I type as anyone sending a text message would, you wouldn’t know about mobile phones as they are too technologically advanced for you! I don’t even like Eminem Or 50Cent!

What if my mum and dad bought me my pc, I bet yours bought you everything when you where young. I live in the UK we don’t have these so called 'Suburban little White Neighbourhoods'

And another thing, the word 'kid' means baby goat, I am a teenager not a baby goat! Just thought I’d enrich your rather poor vocabulary!

Don't Talk Crap In Future!

Nice come back."There is hope yet for this young one"

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    there might be hope for you too!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Kunal@30 September 2003 - 14:16
    there might be hope for you too!
    Maybe.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    @Kunal,
    Why are people so critical about the way we (children) speak? It's easier to type like that, uses less energy.
    Well, it takes more energy to read it when it's not typed properly. If you won't make the effort to type it clearly then I won't read it. How about that?

Back on topic.

The best thing is to have backups of all the stuff you want to keep. Burn it to CD. Blank media is really inexpensive.

About that drive... Have you actually removed it from the computer to see if there might be a loose connection? Pehaps on the curcuit board itself, there could be unsoldered pins where the power connector joins.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Somebody1234@30 September 2003 - 20:36
    @Kunal,
    Why are people so critical about the way we (children) speak? It's easier to type like that, uses less energy.
    Well, it takes more energy to read it when it's not typed properly. If you won't make the effort to type it clearly then I won't read it. How about that?
    u people should stay with the times!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kunal+30 September 2003 - 13:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal &#064; 30 September 2003 - 13:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Somebody1234@30 September 2003 - 20:36
    @Kunal,
    Why are people so critical about the way we (children) speak? It&#39;s easier to type like that, uses less energy.
    Well, it takes more energy to read it when it&#39;s not typed properly. If you won&#39;t make the effort to type it clearly then I won&#39;t read it. How about that?
    u people should stay with the times&#33; [/b][/quote]
    The times are changing. Ever heard the famous movie quote "I&#39;m mad as hell and I&#39;m not gonna take it anymore" or was it "we"?

Anyway, it&#39;s time to watch yer back if you can&#39;t control your offensive attitude and actions. Us geriatrics are too numerous to ignore at the moment.

Not often I agree with FC but I commend him on this campaign.

Oh and the sms thing... well I graduated from that some years ago. When I learned to type.. and tye my shoes.. And hack your asses from this primitive computer. I&#39;ve actually changed the way a few major portals do business.
    Being rude and arrogant on a cell phone isn&#39;t a good idea.. No it&#39;s not.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I agree with:-
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+ 30 September 2003 - 18:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 30 September 2003 - 18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>This is what I have been talking about.You are 13.....learn how to spell and talk right.There is a whole Generation going to waste on this wannabe crap.
    [/b]
    But not:-<!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@ 30 September 2003 - 18:24
    Mommy and Daddy get ya that PC?Probably live in a nice Suburban little White Neighborhood.[/quote]
    Really though, i say live and let live. For all we know the kid just can&#39;t spell.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    *Grunt*
    Maybe everyone should just specify their age and qualifications in the future, so we know what level of inteligence we should talk at. So members of all the social spectrum can understand.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast