Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: [info] TTC

  1. #1
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    north cali
    Posts
    841

    Cool

    I didn't realize TTC was on the WATW page. I must be living under a rock or something. Also, it caught me off guard. I didn't recognize TTC as the name but sure enough it is the same thing.

    Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that currently TTC is open for new users. I can not and will not invite anyone directly but if you want in find us and show us what you're worth. Who knows, you might get invited!


    I trust this post is still allowed? Thnx.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    I trust this post is still allowed? Thnx.
    I loled. It's allowed here. Who knows what the people on the inside of TTC think of it. Do you?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    north cali
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I loled. It's allowed here. Who knows what the people on the inside of TTC think of it. Do you?
    I asked ahead of time if I could post this. I also have a general idea of what people think.
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 08-05-2009 at 01:12 PM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    *sigh*

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    410

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    c'mon, don't spoil it.
    her ass was about to be kissed.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I loled. It's allowed here. Who knows what the people on the inside of TTC think of it. Do you?
    I asked ahead of time if I could post this. I also have a general idea of what people think.
    So let me get this clear, you want to know what FST users think of TTC open its doors?

    The answer:

    -traders: woohoo! PS: It should go down on the levels list.

    (I'm getting good at trader talk)

    -me and others like me: OK. so what? I know very little of the site. So how am I supposed to know if I would even like it. There's really no use in joining a site one wouldn't use, just cause it's otherwise rare.

    I'm speaking in general, this is not aimed at TTC or any other site, it's aimed in rare sites in general, though from my experience most ''rare sites'' are really good.

    PS: This is not a request, I have no intention going after TTC.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 08-05-2009 at 01:31 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I'm Fucking Lost
    Posts
    1,850
    Trollin', trollin, trollin'
    Go Leafs Go.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,112
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

    -me and others like me: OK. so what? I know very little of the site. So how am I supposed to know if I would even like it. There's really no use in joining a site one wouldn't use, just cause it's otherwise rare.

    I'm speaking in general, this is not aimed at TTC or any other site, it's aimed in rare sites in general, though from my experience most ''rare sites'' are really good.

    PS: This is not a request, I have no intention going after TTC.
    There are others like you ?

    Also because of "security " most people know squat about "rare" sites before joining them so so much for that argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    though from my experience most ''rare sites'' are really good.
    Nice save.

    To the lady from TTC give proof that you can make good on your word or have this thread deleted as spam .



    I'd penalize you ( but besides the fact I'm scared of important people ) you're kind of cute.


    PS I would go after TTC but I am currently using all my energy looking for sex.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    421
    ok how is invitesystem daniell....?

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •