Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation for a goodPC game private tracker?

I am using Underground Gamer right now, but it doesn't have a large collection of PC games. I used to use Torrentleech, but I lost the account due to inactivity. Would anyone please recommend a good private tracker for PC games? Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Blackcats Games is the best.

But if you're ok with just getting the basic scene releases, BitSoup opens up many times a day and invites to IPTorrents and Pretome should be easy to find once you hang around here for a month.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    BCG. Bitgamer.

Also you can use general 0-day trackers that have most games that a specialized tracker has unless you're looking for ultra rare games. So if you just download the occasional Crysis or GTA4 you'd be well off with IPT, SCC, TL...basically any general tracker.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thanks for all the replies. I am not sure what 0-day tracker is, is it a public tracker or some thing like that? Anyway, I will check bitsoup, and stick around here and see if I can get a blackcats invite. Anyone else has any suggestion?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Blackcats Games is the best.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrassur View Post
    thanks for all the replies. I am not sure what 0-day tracker is, is it a public tracker or some thing like that? Anyway, I will check bitsoup, and stick around here and see if I can get a blackcats invite. Anyone else has any suggestion?
    0 day tracker means a general tracker that mainly tries to provide users with new scene released content. Torrentleech is a 0day or general tracker. Most of them are private, as are most of the trackers discussed here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    brento's Avatar Poster
    BCG is brilliant.
    If your looking for popular games though, demonoid should suit your needs.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    if you want BG, Pm me
    Spoiler: Show

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    If you want pc games only then you can check out TeamTPTB(the site is fairly new though). They're open signup right now.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 08-06-2009 at 03:20 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Blackcats Games is the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast