Thread: [REQ] Sceneaccess, ftn, or bitmetv

phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I mean I've been here awhile it shouldn't be too hard to get an invite to one of these sites even though I've been patient like, forever.

Third time's a charm though.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    well.. all the best for starters!
    i can understand ya requesting for SCC and FtN..citing them as alternatives to each other..but, why BMTV? Its not oday/general trackers..right?
    Unless its a multi tracker request.. :wink:
    either way.. Good Luck!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If you are making requests (3+) and not getting the responses you want, you could look through some of the successful posts that others have made.

It seems you haven't traded in quite a while. Have you done any give-aways lately? People are pretty generous around here if you give them reasons to be.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    you need ftn again ?

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req...09/postcount15

Dude you've already been on FTN apparently. I think this voids one tracker out your REQ. And with BMTV it looks like you made looooots of REQs and I'm fairly certain you had it before as well...

*kick my dog voice* YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!! Not to trade.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 08-06-2009 at 10:14 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req...09/postcount15

Dude you've already been on FTN apparently. I think this voids one tracker out your REQ. And with BMTV it looks like you made looooots of REQs and I'm fairly certain you had it before as well...

*kick my dog voice* YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!! Not to trade.
    Both got deleted for inactivity. You can re-invite based on that without penalty.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    inactivity?!!? just my opinion here, but i think once you have an acc at a place like FtN and lose it do to inactivity shows you weren't really into the site. i love my sites and make sure i login to keep them active. ive been looking for quite some time to be apart of such a place but with no luck. anyhow, that was just opinion, dont get mad but i wish you luck with yer request OP!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    OMG inactivity!!!

id kiss ftn feet!! to get in
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!