Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kimsufi Plans changed

Well guys for you to know Kimsufi has changed it basic server plans..Now the servers have a higher configuration with higher price..
    http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/
    Well the price doesnt matter that much ..But the worst part is the bandwidth of the server...

As the site says
    *: The traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 1TB/month the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. Option: The connection 100 Mbps (or 1Gbps if you have chosen the SwitchPort 1G option) will be restored if you purchase 1 TB of additional traffic. Additional 1 TB, £ 14.90 / month.
    Well this is crap and Bull shit...If we have 1 TB bandwidth then how will the seedboxes run ..
    oles should understand the fact that 90% of his kimsufis are used for seedboxes and with 1TB bandwidth this will be hard....
    Coz if we exceed 1TB then the server will become 10mbps which is crap..

I Hope oles soon releases his mistake and get back the old plans...

What say.....? i am frustated at it coz i have like 3 kimi L with it. dont knwo what will happen to the old servers..

www.kimsufi.com is still to be updated...
    Last edited by KnowinServers; 08-06-2009 at 06:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    LOL... That would mean I have to pay about 300quid/month for my bandwidth alone...

Gonna keep a keen eye on their site; maybe find a new company for unmetered server.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Old servers = no limits etc. Only new servers will have limits .

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    seedhost-net
    Most servers that used for SEEDBOX are using 99% percent of internal traffic and this is free from 31th of august, so we have to wait and see the consequneses of new plans, but you still have OVH servers wich have no setup fees or traffic limits,

Quote Originally Posted by FransTormer View Post
    LOL... That would mean I have to pay about 300quid/month for my bandwidth alone...

Gonna keep a keen eye on their site; maybe find a new company for unmetered server.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    [QUOTE=seedhost-net;3266663]Most servers that used for SEEDBOX are using 99% percent of internal traffic /QUOTE]

No way , not 99% . I suggest having a look at the list of peers from time to time and you will see. It's defeinitelly less. In my opinion it's ~10-20% only.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Well yeah, 99% might be a big too high indeed but depending on the tracker you're on, internal traffic can very definitely vary from just a few percent to indeed multiple tens percents.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    seedhost-net
    The peer list might show you alot of other peers non OVH, but the Higest speeds and most traffic is still internal, OK maybe 99% is too much but it is going to the 90% direction, otherwise with the old Kimsufi everybody would be just be capped to 10mbit too....

[QUOTE=dance4;3266674]
    Quote Originally Posted by seedhost-net View Post
    Most servers that used for SEEDBOX are using 99% percent of internal traffic /QUOTE]

No way , not 99% . I suggest having a look at the list of peers from time to time and you will see. It's defeinitelly less. In my opinion it's ~10-20% only.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The peer list might show you alot of other peers non OVH, but the Higest speeds and most traffic is still internal, OK maybe 99% is too much but it is going to the 90% direction
    No way , max 20% !
    , otherwise with the old Kimsufi everybody would be just be capped to 10mbit too....
    No it's not true!
    Last edited by dance4; 08-06-2009 at 11:12 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 3 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. Optionally, a flow rate of 100 Mbps (or 1Gbps if you have the 1GB SwitchPort option) will be allocated for the purchase of TB of additional traffic. Extra 2 TB for €14.90 / month (€17.82).

new rule they upped limit

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Still rather disappointing to have those limits =/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast