Thread: REQ: ITN again sorry

rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    im sorry to requesting ITN again

but i lost the invite cuz of something like bug in the site cuz after i registered i can't login talked to stuff they said u r not member

and i should get another invite cuz i lose this one

anyone one plz invite me there ??

damnnnnnnnnnn its the second time i can't rigster after i register and no PIN required in the registration form and then after successful sign up i can't login

its a bug bug bug bug i hope they fix it
    Last edited by rebrov; 08-07-2009 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Sorry ....No invites for ..a person who already messed up an invite..
    Last edited by Glitterstep; 08-07-2009 at 06:19 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    btw man that guy who sent me first invite he sent me another invite again there's good ppl here 2 not thinking like u and i dont want to join this tracker anymore cuz they have kind of bug or smth and its no use

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by rebrov View Post
    btw man that guy who sent me first invite he sent me another invite again there's good ppl here 2 not thinking like u and i dont want to join this tracker anymore cuz they have kind of bug or smth and its no use
    The guy just wasted an invite man....And i don't doubt the fact that there a lot of good and helpful here in FST(and that's exactly the reason why im active here)...Helping people whom i feel need help)
    And Rebrov i can bet a thousand that what i posted above(mostly people here in FST would agree to)