Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Musicmatch Jukebox 8.1

PAiNKiLLER
    musicmatch JUKEBOX 8.1 has been released, may be a few days before but I got it today. Its cool...

Image Resized

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    that looks gud i'll have ta checkk it out i got an older one it's so easy to organize your music

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    are you using the plus version of 8.1 or basic.
    i cant find a crack for the plus one,so ill stick with my 8.0

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    What exactly is musicmatch and whats the advantages of it.

All I know is that they throw it on almost every preloaded machine you buy these days along with all that other free offer junk.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Well if you're looking for quality audio playback, you should use Winamp 2.x.
    If you want to rip high quality mp3, you should use Exact Audio Copy or CDex, with the Lame encoder. MusicMatch uses the Fraunhoffer encoder and not Lame.
    If you want to burn audio CDs you should use a good burner like Nero.

All-in-one programs like MusicMatch Jukebox are often buggy and not very reliable for some tasks.
    Specific programs for specific tasks, that's what I always say.

MusicMatch Jukebox is bloatware like Windows Media Player.
    WMP is pure crap!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I use Musicmatch for organising my music downloads. It has a really cool file tagging system that organises your mp3 collection in no time.
    Although i agree with Johnny_B on EAC for ripping and winamp 2.9x for playback, i can say from experience that Musicmatch Jukebox is not buggy. It might be too bloated for low spec systems to use all the time, but it has never ever crashed on me once.

Here's an example of the file tagging. Having updated the id3 tags, musicmatch can then also rename the file for you.

I still use winamp 2.91 for playing music but musicmatch is an essential piece of kit.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    PAiNKiLLER
    Originally posted by dinner123@3 October 2003 - 03:03
    I always use the best one. Now I'm using 8.1 plus...

You'll find musicmatch JUKEBOX is actually a great player if you can set up the equilizer perfectly according to your speaker and soundcard... I've compared all the four players before but a few days back I've compared those again, i mean musicmatch JUKEBOX, jetAUDIO 5.17, Windows Media Player Series 9, and Winamp (I forgot what version it was). Finally I found mmjb is the best...

Image Resized

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by fr600+2 October 2003 - 19:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fr600 @ 2 October 2003 - 19:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dinner123@3 October 2003 - 03:03
    I always use the best one. Now I&#39;m using 8.1 plus...

You&#39;ll find musicmatch JUKEBOX is actually a great player if you can set up the equilizer perfectly according to your speaker and soundcard... I&#39;ve compared all the four players before but a few days back I&#39;ve compared those again, i mean musicmatch JUKEBOX, jetAUDIO 5.17, Windows Media Player Series 9, and Winamp (I forgot what version it was). Finally I found mmjb is the best... [/b][/quote]
    You should try Media Center 9 or the beta version of 9.1. It is an excellent program for playing and organzing music. It also handles video, images, and tv. Have a look MC9.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Looks good, but i will stick with winamp.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    MMJB really whips the llama&#39;s ass&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast