Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bitspirit Between lines

  1. #1
    rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DefCon
    Posts
    103

    Urgent

    who's using it ??

    which trackers causing banning ur account for using it ??

    and which trackers allowing it ???

    why they banned this client im always like to use it in the past be4 banning it :S

    any shares ???

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    482
    Possibly because of ratio cheating? If I'm not mistaken that's why most clients are banned. It could also be because stats were not recording properly from that particular client.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DefCon
    Posts
    103
    ya but there's much cheating clients out there and they still allowing it :S wonder why

    and maybe yes right ::::::It could also be because stats were not recording

    im seeing Bitspirit with latest releases why they release it then if they know its banned from trackers ?
    Last edited by rebrov; 08-07-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by rebrov View Post
    ya but there's much cheating clients out there and they still allowing it :S wonder why

    and maybe yes right ::::::It could also be because stats were not recording

    im seeing Bitspirit with latest releases why they release it then if they know its banned from trackers ?
    I'm not familiar with this particular client so I'm not sure why it's banned. Why not PM a staff member on your tracker? I'm sure they'll explain why it's banned.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DefCon
    Posts
    103
    lol ya u right i didn't try to

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    djerholler69's Avatar Love Bytes! BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    202
    I think tracker staffs need to extensively test the clients to ensure that theyre reporting right stats, and I think its best to allocate resources to test only clients more popularly used first

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DefCon
    Posts
    103
    i hope they didn't bann it i like Bitspirit more than utorrent

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,004
    I would just stick to utorrent. Its universally allowed so you don't have to go through the pain of finding out whether its allowed, and is fast and easy on system resources. What else could you want?
    Last edited by Rart; 08-08-2009 at 08:56 PM.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tim Hortons
    Posts
    1,211
    The main reason behind banning Bitspirit was because the client does not report correctly to the tracker when finishing a torrent session. It's just extra hassle for the tracker at hand.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 08-08-2009 at 09:12 PM.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    rebrov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DefCon
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I would just stick to utorrent. Its universally allowed so you don't have to go through the pain of finding out whether its allowed, and is fast and easy on system resources. What else could you want?
    ya i know but bitsprit first client i ever had and started with

    it was so speeeeedy like hell i tried lot of clients but they were slow and need port forward and etc but bitspirit without forward port or anything it was so fast

    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    The main reason behind banning Bitspirit was because the client does not report correctly to the tracker when finishing a torrent session. It's just extra hassle for the tracker at hand.

    i think u right dats the main reason to bann it ,,, i hope they fix this soon and trackers beginning to trust Bitspirit more and more
    Last edited by rebrov; 08-09-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •