Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Torrentleech Invite (The love poem)

Evju's Avatar Love Bird BT Rep: +2
    Now in my defence, That post is two years old. Alot have changed...

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Edit- Evju, you have been very patient. I checked your posts with intent of giving you the TL invite. Bad news- I found this post:https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-203428

Too close to trading for me- especially when you are "offering" to give the same account you are asking for here.

If I can get a voice out there to defend myself, I will now explain..
    Firstly that post is two years old..
    I've explained why i've lost my previous account.
    I dont trade accounts/invites anymore, I know it is wrong and against the rules.

Now I hope this is taken into consideration when you change your mind about me.
    Last edited by Evju; 08-10-2009 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Keep being awesome

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Evju View Post
    Now in my defence, That post is two years old. Alot have changed...Now I hope this is taken into consideration when you change your mind about me.
    That is true, Evju. Excluding your give-away today, the vast majority of your posts have been requests.

My advice- just continue to follow the site rules here and elsewhere. Don't even mention the word trade. And contribute. Post more give-aways. Help out in forums. Make comments in the news section.

...And most importantly.......wait...... for........ it.................ready?............KEEP BEING AWESOME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    ...And most importantly.......wait...... for........ it.................ready?............KEEP BEING AWESOME!!!
    Phew, I waited for some harsh discipline lession at the end there, but you cant fail with AWESOME now can you?
    Keep being awesome

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Sorry I cannot help you at this time, Evju. I will not rule it out as a possibility in the future.

Congratulations on the new house!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Very well..
    I appreciate the change of heart though, really shows character!

Thanks, the new house is awesome, if you could immagine?
    Keep being awesome

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

he has edited the post... no comment.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    That's why I do a screen cap. Doesn't make the OP look very good though, does it?

Thanks for the heads-up, cinephilia. Very good catch!

Instead of moving forward towards being a better member, he chooses BS. Add one point to my cynicism. Score one for the cynics..

BTW, I was planning to contact the admins at TL before helping this guy out. I don't mind giving someone a chance if they are willing to make an effort, but I wouldn't do so blindly. I would have found out exactly why his account had been disabled before doing anything for someone with a sketchy past.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    BTW, Guys please Reread this FAQ on TL . about INVITES :

What are Invites for and how can i use them ?

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too. Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned The sale of invites to this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234