Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Some people on the hdbits and sdbits staff are weird for the following reasons:

I hate to say this but bit torrent sites are very communistic. The problem with communism is segregation. The better users migrate one direction while the normal every day users beg and try to migrate to where those better users are.
    That is not communistic; that is capitalistic.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    And how is it capitalistic exactly?
    Capitalism deals with whoever makes the most money gets the most and is the most successful. The better bt trackers are based on their community not how much money they donate to staff.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Every tracker that I know have user class; that is capitalistic. Is there are classless tracker? Even TPB have some class system.

ps; maybe we are thinking on a different level here.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Apparently we are. The classes are just different ways to label people. If you really think staff classes like admin, moderator, or even vip are capitalistic in any way I'd hate to break it to you but a monarchy is much closer when considering the classes.

Capitalism has to do with greed aka profit and gains and money. It has nothing to do with a commune or community which is what trackers are.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Apparently we are. The classes are just different ways to label people. If you really think staff classes like admin, moderator, or even vip are capitalistic in any way I'd hate to break it to you but a monarchy is much closer when considering the classes.

Capitalism has to do with greed aka profit and gains and money. It has nothing to do with a commune or community which is what trackers are.
    Ok, I see your point.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    But some trackers are in it for the profit, so where does that leave those trackers in the system?
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    It makes them crappy trackers that get no where.
    If trackers where capitalistic then instead of going no where those trackers would be the best trackers.
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 08-30-2009 at 03:11 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Remember that you have extreme left to extreme right, or communism through to capitalism. Somewhere in between you should have a healthy balance between greed and sharing.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    i was on hdbits.org for almost 3years i guess, but got banned 5month ago. And still i'm clueless why they banned me.

I told one of my friends who is on hdbits to check with admins about my user ID. and answer they gave to him was "he was cheating".

I've been using seedbox on every tracker like TL,RevTT,ScT,x264,TD,TB. and none of them got problem with me. but this stupid tracker thought im cheating.

Only one thing i regret it and that if i would know that they would ban me for no reason i would have never uploaded 965GB there. I would have uploaded that much of amount on some other tracker.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by budsmoker9211 View Post

Only one thing i regret it and that if i would know that they would ban me for no reason i would have never uploaded 965GB there. I would have uploaded that much of amount on some other tracker.
    While I sympathize if you were treated unfairly I don't see why you should regret anything you did there.
    I had a bit of the same feeling myself when I was tossed from a tracker and thought "hey maybe those assholes should think about returning my donations then ?" But that 's bullshit because neither you nor I was just helping the staff there ,we were to a much greater degree also helping other members, some of whom are our friends .

So say fuck you to the administration if it make you feel better but never regret the good you did there .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast