Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Are some people just defective?

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    Let's take BT mods as an example. It's not their fault the wtaw thread or the trading section exist.

They only do their job which is moderating and making sure the rules are followed.
    Last time I checked (which was a while ago) they also acted as middle men which is facilitating trading. Is it not?
    spare him.. for the philosophy of 'ignorance is bliss' has a true believer

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I think they stopped that
    Fair enough I didn't know that.

p.s. I wasn't trying to bitch about you guys I actually like the BT mods on a personal level.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    I'm defective.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    shouldn't this thread be in the lounge section ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Let's take BT mods as an example. It's not their fault the wtaw thread or the trading section exist.

They only do their job which is moderating and making sure the rules are followed.
    Last time I checked (which was a while ago) they also acted as middle men which is facilitating trading. Is it not?
    That simply used to be a part of their job, or one of their tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    I may be ignorant, but not as much as you are.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    I may be ignorant, but not as much as you are.
    Don't flatter yourself

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3

How does that make it ok or not supporting trading? I can't really be arsed arguing about it as it doesn't exist any more but saying it's simply part of the job is a cop out.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I actually have a bit more faith in this site, as I've noticed that there have been a few recent members who (from what I can tell) are outstanding!

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I've stumbled upon quite good number of interesting reads by some kat called settindice(still looking for his twitter) and if anything they've just gone to reinforce my view that fst somehow appears to be an easier target for people to pick on.

If guys are being honest when pulling these guilt by association quick ones,then this jpeg among other things is supposed to be one hell of an oxymoron.

but apparently it isn't and the interesting part is that as much as he is moding this invite trading forum,its generally accepted that his character shall always transcend his work and that he is basically just doing his job.As to why the same can't be generally assumed here i really don't know,maybe good godfathers would do .

I feel like going hard on TL but I won't coz am not sure of the facts yet but i think it would make me wet if the jibberish on TL turns out to be who i think it is coz apparently they came up with this policy of banning mods from sites that have anything to do with invite trading regardless of their positions on the issue.They did a big launch on fst a while back,fireworks and what nots,somebody from TL got banned then somebody from fst got banned from TL,what a way to run a tracker,heh?
    /me zips coz from here onwards it would be just shit talk.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok I am not at liberty to say anything about that guy ^^

but i can assure you there is a lot more to it than him running an invite site. even though that does not help.
    Last edited by stoi; 08-14-2009 at 02:41 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast