Thread: need help...

Poster
    Hi

Need help about choosing news provider.Im using Astraweb $11 Month(Im very happy with it) but now problem is im paying this via Preapaid Visa /Master card and i got those always from my relatives from USA or Canada(Im living Sweden) but now my Card which one im using almost finish so they sent me new card and that is Visa gift card (Vanila) and now Paypal not accepting my Card.I cannot add new card in my Paypal account(Card must be registered Sweden).I wants to add new card because after finish my current one they can take money from my new card thn i dont need to open new account in astraweb again..

Thats why maybe i need to switch to another cheap like Astraweb and good service and retention....

Anybody can give some suggestions how can i solve this problem....

it would be be great help for me....

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    beansis's Avatar Pussy Liquor
    Well if you give me your credit card number Im sure everything would work out perfect . . .

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster
    Thats funny..but really i need to know how i can do this...I dont want to open new account again(Maybe that way possible..not sure)i wants continue my current account and if i wants to do that i must add another card..

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    beansis's Avatar Pussy Liquor
    Quote Originally Posted by CBen View Post
    Thats funny..but really i need to know how i can do this...I dont want to open new account again(Maybe that way possible..not sure)i wants continue my current account and if i wants to do that i must add another card..
    I think your best path would be to ask your relatives in the us to open a paypal account for you and have them give you the details so you could change them . . . but then you would have to open a new account. . .

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Do you have a bank account?
    But why not just pay with the credit card.
    That's how I pay for it.I don't even use paypal for the payment.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by CBen View Post
    Hi

Need help about choosing news provider.Im using Astraweb $11 Month(Im very happy with it) but now problem is im paying this via Preapaid Visa /Master card and i got those always from my relatives from USA or Canada(Im living Sweden) but now my Card which one im using almost finish so they sent me new card and that is Visa gift card (Vanila) and now Paypal not accepting my Card.I cannot add new card in my Paypal account(Card must be registered Sweden).I wants to add new card because after finish my current one they can take money from my new card thn i dont need to open new account in astraweb again..

Thats why maybe i need to switch to another cheap like Astraweb and good service and retention....

Anybody can give some suggestions how can i solve this problem....

it would be be great help for me....

Umm, email Astraweb support, tell them you need to add the card directly to your account, or email PayPal and ask them, after all, we are NOT the support team and are not getting paid for it, they are and they know what there doing, so my advice would be to contact both PayPal and Astraweb and ask them, for PayPal you might have to physically call them and have them add "your" card manually. Or go buy a prepaid debt card in the country you in and just load it with $45 and use that card for Astraweb and you'll have 4 months paid for worry free.

PayPal Immediate help: https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...countrycode=US

Telephone Contact For PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc..._contact-phone

Astaweb Help Desk, go to the URL, Login, create support ticket.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc..._contact-phone
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 08-23-2009 at 12:06 AM.
    [center]

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    yes do it by pay pl , just go to site an created a new acc .,lol