Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for music tracker(not what/waffles)

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone could reccomend me a music tracker? I have recently got onto what, but even with a seedbox and downloading stuff I don't want, I can still barely manage a positive ratio. Yes, I know that you can upload your own stuff, ect. and you'll keep a decent ratio, but honestly my interests in music are limited and I'm far too lazy . I just don't see it to be worth the effort to keep a decent ratio on what.

I'm just looking for a decent tracker with a decent amount of content and peers, I don't really need super obscure music as Im not a huge listener and perfect quality lossless rips isn't really necessary, I'm not too concerned about quality. The most important thing is being able to manage a ratio, I have a hell of a time trying to do it on what/waffles =/.

Any reccomendetions would be helpful.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You could try a no-ratio music tracker like CE or SqN.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    or STMusic or libble

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    but honestly my interests in music are limited and I'm far too lazy . I just don't see it to be worth the effort to keep a decent ratio on what.
    If you interests in music are very limited => Scc section Mp3/0day freeleech
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Torrents.ru and Demonoid. These are two of the best trackers for music. You could always use Soulseek too.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yeah I'd just go with The Pirate Bay, Demonoid, and the P2P client Slsk. What and Waffles are more for audiophiles and I think alot of people who are into private trackers use them even though they don't care for the strict rules on the uploads, and ultimately waste more resources and time then they need to. If you don't want to bother with your ratio these are 3 perfectly fine options.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 08-13-2009 at 05:19 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Demoniod is where I get a huge chuck of my music. The torrent upload standard may not be as good as a proper music tracker. Read torrent descripion and comment before downloading; just to make sure you get what you want to get and not something else.
    Last edited by TP635; 08-13-2009 at 05:38 AM.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    SCC is a good alternative, and as Yoann64 said, itīs freeleech.
    However I must agree with Funkin', TrueSounds and TP635, Demonoid itīs an excellent choice.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    How is soulseek content wise and security wise? I've been a little wary of other p2p programs since the horror stories of kazaa.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Last edited by jwkwhud; 01-25-2018 at 05:16 AM.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast