Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: [REQ]TranceRoute/TranceTraffic

  1. #1
    Silviu's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bran
    Posts
    187
    Hello Folks!

    I am requesting an invite/account on those trackers because I became a trance fan and I realise that i don't have any trance music tracker from where i can download my favorite music.
    I don't need both of them.I know that on TT just Uploaders and VIP has invite but maybe someone has an lost forgoten invite.
    I almost forgot,i have no music tracker so....
    Here's my proofs:

    Ratio Proofs:

    http://i29.tinypic.com/2vigkcl.jpg
    http://i30.tinypic.com/154bwjp.jpg
    http://i25.tinypic.com/9tptn6.jpg
    http://i25.tinypic.com/20aq4pi.jpg
    http://i25.tinypic.com/vp7sap.jpg
    http://i29.tinypic.com/295yav9.jpg
    http://i32.tinypic.com/wk4u2v.jpg

    Utorrent Stats:
    http://i26.tinypic.com/287g12a.jpg

    I would really apreciate if you guys could help me get in on one those trackers.

    Have a wonderful day.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,137
    similar stuff on TR you can get in there easy


  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Silviu's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bran
    Posts
    187
    Yes.But i need an invite. I said one of those,I don't have preference.
    Last edited by Silviu; 08-13-2009 at 01:52 PM.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I see you are looking to add another one to your list.
    Someone help this guy out in his quest to join every known tracker to man.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    India...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Silviu View Post
    Hello Folks!

    I am requesting an invite/account on those trackers because I became a trance fan and I realise that i don't have any trance music tracker from where i can download my favorite music.
    Became a trance music fan since when..
    This really shows it man...

    Quote Originally Posted by Silviu View Post
    I know that on TT just Uploaders and VIP has invite but maybe someone has an lost forgoten invite.
    I almost forgot,i have no music tracker so....
    and what happened to your what.cd account,or did what.cd become a tv serial tracker..

    Quote Originally Posted by psychoactive View Post
    I see you are looking to add another one to your list.
    Someone help this guy out in his quest to join every known tracker to man.

    I just went through Silviu's post history,and was really shocking to see all his posts were requests/applications for every known tracker possible(in other words he's just a collector)!!
    Last edited by Glitterstep; 08-13-2009 at 04:04 PM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I is everywhere!!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitterstep View Post
    Became a trance music fan since when..
    This really shows it man...

    Quote Originally Posted by Silviu View Post
    I know that on TT just Uploaders and VIP has invite but maybe someone has an lost forgoten invite.
    I almost forgot,i have no music tracker so....
    and what happened to your what.cd account,or did what.cd become a tv serial tracker..

    Quote Originally Posted by psychoactive View Post
    I see you are looking to add another one to your list.
    Someone help this guy out in his quest to join every known tracker to man.

    I just went through Silviu's post history,and was really shocking to see all his posts were requests/applications for every known tracker possible(in other words he's just a collector)!!
    He's 14 or something. He's learning the ropes, lol. It would help if he read the countless threads in the BT secion, though.

    silviu, account GAs=wrong => possible IP ban

    collecting=wrong

    trance=WTF (this one is strictly IMO)
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •