Thread: Burn Linux Iso With Musicmatch?

Hi guys...can someone please tell me if I can burn my download of Mandrake 9.1 ISO Install disks using Musicmatch??? I don't want to install Nero..I really prefer MM. Thanx guys!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I don't think is posibille ,you must install Nero or another software that support ISO.If you don't want the last version of Nero i can put a link for Nero 5.5.10.35. that works perfectly.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by sharedholder@2 October 2003 - 08:10
    I don't think is posibille ,you must install Nero or another software that support ISO.If you don't want the last version of Nero i can put a link for Nero 5.5.10.35. that works perfectly.
    What's wrong with the latest version of NERO?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    It's just that last time I had Nero installed...it froze up my comp. Thanks for the help though....I'll see what I can get on google. Thanks again.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I don't know about 6.0.0.19 if still has bugs like 6.0.0.15 or read here

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Blue_Savannah@2 October 2003 - 01:00
    Hi guys...can someone please tell me if I can burn my download of Mandrake 9.1 ISO Install disks using Musicmatch??? I don't want to install Nero..I really prefer MM. Thanx guys!!

That was funny.................musicmatch?

Anyway, heres a lightweight powertool for xp, its an iso recorder. Thats all it burns is iso. Its not bloated like nero and all you have to do is pop in a disk, right click on the image file and select burn image to cd and your done.

http://www.devhood.com/tools/tool_de...px?tool_id=143

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I don't know about 6.0.0.19 if still has bugs like 6.0.0.15 or read here
    Thanx Shared...but I'm so leery about installing Nero...(had bad experience :'( I appreciate the help...

That was funny.................musicmatch?

Anyway, heres a lightweight powertool for xp, its an iso recorder. Thats all it burns is iso. Its not bloated like nero and all you have to do is pop in a disk, right click on the image file and select burn image to cd and your done.
    It wasn't meant to be funny...MMJB has never given me any problems..its better than windows media player, it updates tags, and it burns MP3 discs..so there!
    Thanx for the link...I downloaded the software and will try it out. Thanx again guys!

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Thanx for the NTI link shared...I'll try it too.