Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tupac : Resurrection

Poster
    Who else can't wait? I live in Australia so will probably end up downloading it because I won't be able to wait! It looks so good "In His Own Words" "This Is My Story" it's apparently narrated by him or something. I'm one of his biggest fans and have been for 5 years and I really recommend those that don't know him or even those that hate him to watch this. To find out why he is called the "voice of our generation" by many and why so many people worldwide love him more still 7 years after his death.

Title : Tupac: Resurrection

Release date : November 14th, 2003

Directed by : Lauren Lazin.

Cast : Tupac Shakur.

Plot : The first authorized documentary about the life and times of Tupac Amaru Shakur. This 90-minute feature documentary is driven by the music and art he created, and the revolutionary ideas he voiced. It captures the dramatic life experiences of a sensitive and versatile young man whose life was tragically cut short, but whose legacy of music and poetry continues to inspire others around the world.

Trailers
    Offical Site

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i personally cant wait for this to be released!

ace

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    I love his music, But why release so many movies lately???
    I now there are not the same but because of his not solved murder people still want to know WHY.

Tupac : Resurrection Will be the best of all because it are HIS words and not a nerd journalist that thinks he solved the murder case

Movies released last years about TUPAC:

Before I Wake 2001
    Thug angel The Life Of An Outlaw 2002
    Biggie and Pac 2003

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Yeah this is the first offical one by Amaru. Also you forgot 2PAC 4 EVER in your list. I have seen 2 PAC 4 EVER AND BIGGIE & PAC they weren't that bad Biggie * Pac wasn't that good! But I have Thug Angel is heaps good.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I never understood the obsession about Tupac. What was so special about that guy, that they have to make several documentaries about him?????

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Cause he was sweet as fuck.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by D!mensio_x@2 October 2003 - 17:16
    I never understood the obsession about Tupac. What was so special about that guy, that they have to make several documentaries about him?????
    best rapper ever?

you decide
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Well, actually, I&#39;m not that much into rap music. Ok, I like Eminem and that&#39;s just about it.

So once again, I really can&#39;t relate to that obsession about Tupac. Sorry...

Greetz, D&#33;mensio_x.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Mayve if you listen to his music, read his poetry, watch his movies then you will see the obessesion about him. The last three albums he recorded all got better by each one and each are considered classics with songs like me against the world, dear mama ( considered one of the greatest hip hop songs ever. ) He created classic songs ever album that are still listened till today so many artists respect him and see him as the one who made them what they are in a way. He grew up with nothing in a family that hated white people but once he saw the truth he started to like them like he says in his trailer half my fans are white even though he said shit in his music that might offend them everyone still loved him and didn&#39;t get offended one bit. I mean listen to All Eyes On Me the first ever double album in hip hop which many say was his greatest every single song on that album was loved. The Makaveli Tha Don Killumanti - 7 Day Thoery which was written and recorded in seven days but is still a classic. He recorded and write his music in days and hours but look how they are seen as some of the greatst shit on this planet. Thats why he has so much music and some of his poetry like Event of My Demise. I have given a pretty shit run down off him because I just woke up but maybe if you watch the doco you will discover and become hooked on him like so many have. Even jouranlist they portayed him as a thug criminal who shouldn&#39;&#39;t be recording music but once they got to intreview him and see the real man they were hooked they loved the man like so many did. White, Black Asain it didn&#39;t matter what race he music appealed to a generation and will appeal to other generation I&#39;m sure decades after his death.
    R.I.P TUPAC - MAKAVELI-THA-DON

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    cant wait for the movie, hope its not another fucking tribute movie

proud to be american

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast