Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beware Very High Bandwidth.

Poster
    the first 30-40 secs r ok.. so u think u've got a proper song.. till u listen further!
    ice ice baby

2. File Sharing   -   #12

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ..........and ?
    Why would i need that ?
    Ooooh i see...300 kb vn....show off

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@2 October 2003 - 20:47
    ..........and ?
    Why would i need that ?
    Ooooh i see...300 kb vn....show off
    no reason

took that ss in uni today...dl actually got faster towards the end, up to about 400 average...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I have already said this in guide to avoid fake mp3s here:

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=62174

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by Gre1@2 October 2003 - 21:47
    I have already said this in guide to avoid fake mp3s here:

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=62174
    yup sorry bud that ones yours, its a good tip &#33;

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    rnawky
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@2 October 2003 - 18:43

Thats nothing i max out at 2.5Mb/s most of the time and advrage is arround 1Mb/s

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by rnawky+3 October 2003 - 12:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rnawky @ 3 October 2003 - 12:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@2 October 2003 - 18:43

Thats nothing i max out at 2.5Mb/s most of the time and advrage is arround 1Mb/s [/b][/quote]
    well, that is 2.4Mb/sec actually...

(300KB/sec*8)

this dl is on t3 and there were rather a lot of users on at the same time as me...

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    @*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö» - Ok, I followed ur tip, and choose 128 speed to dl Sacred Love for Sting. It&#39;s done now and i listened to 11 seconds of the song then blank after that. Fake, yes. now what do I do?

Cause and Effect, certain tips work either becuase the causer haven&#39;t known about it or haven&#39;t figured out a way to crush that tip. in this case, obviousley they did. will this happen every single dl, no. Like 3rd said in his original TIP post, there are several ways to avoid Fake MP3s and NOT ALL WILL WORK or NOT ALL WILL WORK FOREVER, until the CAUSER stops.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by nikita69@3 October 2003 - 18:26
    @*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö» - Ok, I followed ur tip, and choose 128 speed to dl Sacred Love for Sting. It&#39;s done now and i listened to 11 seconds of the song then blank after that. Fake, yes. now what do I do?

Cause and Effect, certain tips work either becuase the causer haven&#39;t known about it or haven&#39;t figured out a way to crush that tip. in this case, obviousley they did. will this happen every single dl, no. Like 3rd said in his original TIP post, there are several ways to avoid Fake MP3s and NOT ALL WILL WORK or NOT ALL WILL WORK FOREVER, until the CAUSER stops.
    Yeah i agree with ya mate, i found it helps a lot, but i use the search tip as well to maximize my chances, not saying i dont get no chit now but i only get a fraction that i used to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast