Thread: it-leaked.com

I got an invite to it-leaked,com a few days back and it was sent my e-mail.
    Whenever I tried opening the page, the page wouldn't load.
    I tried it on so many different computers and still nothing.
    The page wouldn't load and the invite didn't work.
    My cousin sent me his last invite and nothing wouldn't go through.
    Can anyone please help me?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    your cousin can't help you, if they sent you the invite?
    EXERCISE CAUTION HERE

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I'm looking for an invite to this site...i have 3 invites to wewantleaks you could have

-any help is appreciated

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Can you tell us something about wewantleaks? Like what type of music is allowed, how much content is there, what's the albums on hosted on, bitrates/formats?

Thanks.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Can you tell us something about wewantleaks? Like what type of music is allowed, how much content is there, what's the albums on hosted on, bitrates/formats?

Thanks.
    the music pretty much includes everything except rap or pop stuff(although the leaked Colbie Calliat was added which i found odd)

there's nothing that i know of that says how many albums are posted but the newer an album is, the more likely they have it. They seem to get leaks up pretty fast.

The albums are hosted on file sharing sites like mediafire or megaupload. Almost all albums are on mediafire.

Most albums are listed as VBR. After that I'd say almost all the rest are 320 or 256.

Also, requests in the shout box usually get filled and there is no ratios or anything like that to determine how much you upload/download.