Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Film Splitting

  1. #1
    Hi
    I am trying to split Finding Nemo without success.I have used numerous splitters such as Easy Video Splitter,Advanced AVI etc.I keep getting the error message concerning XVID.AX.The audio format is Mpeg Layer 3 but the video format is unknown.I am new to this so any info would be appreciated.Thanks.

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    378
    Originally posted by calibra102@2 October 2003 - 14:32
    Hi
    I am trying to split Finding Nemo without success.I have used numerous splitters such as Easy Video Splitter,Advanced AVI etc.I keep getting the error message concerning XVID.AX.The audio format is Mpeg Layer 3 but the video format is unknown.I am new to this so any info would be appreciated.Thanks.
    Have you tried VirtualDubMod ?
    Edited : :-" http://www.softnews.ro/public/cat/11...1-2-2-29.shtml

    Its easy to type my name Adster, even easier than yours-----> coco

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    man I hope I never have to type the persons name above me anytime

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Yes,and I get the message Couldnt locate decompressor for format XVID (unknown)Virtualdub requires a Video For Windows compatable codec to decompress video.

    When I check Nemo's properties, on other information it says Nandub 1.0 orc2 which I presume was the encoder used.The movie is to big to overburn by 5 minutes Im gutted

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    378
    Originally posted by calibra102@2 October 2003 - 14:55
    Yes,and I get the message Couldnt locate decompressor for format XVID (unknown)Virtualdub requires a Video For Windows compatable codec to decompress video.

    When I check Nemo's properties, on other information it says Nandub 1.0 orc2 which I presume was the encoder used.The movie is to big to overburn by 5 minutes Im gutted
    Tried G-spot codec information? Try using the render button.Its in the new k-lite codec pack.

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Thanx I'll try that

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,051
    Originally posted by Adster@2 October 2003 - 09:39
    man I hope I never have to type the persons name above me anytime
    He probably has it saved on a notepad or something and just copys it when it needs to go in.

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada, eh
    Posts
    194
    I just split finding nemo(dvd rip) yesterday with easy video splitter version 2.1

  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,051
    If u are about to encode the movie u should have just waited till u finished to do it.

  10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Just a post to say thanx.I downloaded the codec pack and it split fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •