Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: REQ BitMeTV

ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    I also have tons of other shows i need to get for family and friends.
    Who knows you may t be the best potential member BMTV could ever hope for but you shouldn't make statements like that because it begs someone to say something like " which ones " and then you answer "Lie to Me " and " Burn Notice " and "Two and a Half Men " or something similar and your right back at square one.(Being that people were trying to be helpful before and that you don't need BMTV to download any of though programs)

Just say the truth that BMTV is by far the most prestigious TV site and it would be a really great thing if you could be a part of it.

Either that or list some shows that these people need that you can't find anywhere else.
    well, maybe the whole problem is way bigger that this. ppl do have invites, 8514 power users makes it minimally one per power user, but nobody wanna hand them out, which is a miracle for me. a request would look just fine if somebody wrote "i can get what i want elsewhere, but i wanna be a part of bmtv cause its simply the best tracker for tv shows", and it looks just ok for me, you watch tv shows, you want the best source, that is the way it should be. but when request like that appears, everybody will come and tell op to go there, do that, but if anything, not to join the tracker. requesters know these days that they have to write something, like in this particular case, i need this and this show. but then it gets even worse, and what a surprise, we all tell him that in the best case, he shouldn't join bmtv and just stick with other trackers where he can get these shows "easily". maybe this request is not let's say complete, but if he could join bmtv only if they had shows that can't be found elsewhere, it would be terribly wrong. i've never joined a tracker for some specific files.
    OP, maybe you didn't prove perfectly you deserve an invite, but i wish you luck with your request, maybe someone will step up and invite you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I was not trying to discourage you from seeking BMTV, OP. It is a good site and I have not seen anything that would make me thing that you would not want, or deserve, to be a member.

I was making suggestions as to where you could find the shows you want to watch now and while you wait to get into BMTV. As I mentioned, I would not have listened if someone told me to accept something "less" than BMTV. Everyone wants "the best" site. It's human nature and it is really impossible to know what is there until you have joined.

Those of us who made alternative suggestions were trying to help you find the shows you said you watch. Nothing more. Those who make requests who are clearly not "suited" get other comments made in their threads.

I do wish you luck on your request. I have not read all of your posts, but you seem like a good guy and a good addition to BMTV!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    thanks for the support also see below

"I can get what i want elsewhere, but i wanna be a part of bmtv cause its simply the best tracker for tv shows", and it looks just ok for me, you watch tv shows"
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    "I can get what i want elsewhere, but i wanna be a part of bmtv cause its simply the best tracker for tv shows", and it looks just ok for me, you watch tv shows"
    Well, that make sense.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    missed an invite cause i work 9-5 and they dont let me go on torrent sites. SOB!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    haven't u received invite from Silviu ?
    Last edited by Scorpio223; 08-18-2009 at 10:35 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    No i was too late. He gave it away to the poster before me. He had some good ss's too..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @ Frankthetank1

PM your Profile Links from BIT-HDTV,TL(if you have TL).

The invite has been given.
    Good Bye!
    Last edited by Silviu; Yesterday at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

someone lies..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    What does some lies mean? And why are u quoting Silviu?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    this quote explained that he invited u... :|
    Last edited by Scorpio223; 08-20-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast