View Poll Results: Is rave just mindless crap that requires no real talent?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • 42 54.55%
  • 35 45.45%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Is Rave Just Mindless Crap ?

CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Yes, No - Who cares?

Tchau!
    CrumbCat

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

2. Music   -   #52
    Hey fucker. you may not like it. but not all of us listen to nsync and metallica the black album. stop dissing shit. its popular so people like. its called freedom fuckface and stop being such a mindless dick. go download your country or whatever shit you like and stop dissing people cuz they dont worship you like a holy fucking jesus

3. Music   -   #53
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Gun-Ryo@10 October 2003 - 11:18
    Hey fucker. you may not like it. but not all of us listen to nsync and metallica the black album. stop dissing shit. its popular so people like. its called freedom fuckface and stop being such a mindless dick. go download your country or whatever shit you like and stop dissing people cuz they dont worship you like a holy fucking jesus
    ^what he said

someone woke up with PMS today...

4. Music   -   #54
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+10 October 2003 - 02:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 10 October 2003 - 02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gun&#045;Ryo@10 October 2003 - 11:18
    ^what he said

someone woke up with PMS today... [/b][/quote]
    looks like it...chill out buddy or youll be banned before you know it

5. Music   -   #55
    Yeah sorry ... maybe just a little bit too much truth for a single person to handle but really i am sick and tired of people who dont give &#036;hit a chance and degrade it

6. Music   -   #56
    *Grunt*
    BTW i dont like matalica they suck, but you should look at the results of the poll that was started and you will see what people think of Rave

7. Music   -   #57
    Poster
    Originally posted by bennyboy2002@7 October 2003 - 21:15
    rave is not crap at all its one of the best musics around in my opinion its doesnt just take a few buttons to make a track ya know u try and release atrack in the scene from ejay and see how far u get the ravers wud chew u up and spit u out. its the roky goff shit thats crap its so depressing atleast rave makes u wont to get up and have a gud dance rather than kill the person next to you iv been lisening to rave UPRISING for about 8yrs now and i never get sick of it with every different set there is a different world of massive tunes at one point it nearly rule the country of england now hardore is back for gud
    BIG SHOUGHT OUT TO THE DINNINGTON AND UPRISING CREW
    yeh oldskool rules B)
    Open your mind

8. Music   -   #58
    *Grunt*
    This post has went alot further than i expected, it shows you what a dramatic title does for you.

9. Music   -   #59
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by Neo 721@4 October 2003 - 22:24
    sorry double post.
    u didnt double post u lier

it doesnt say This post has been edited by Neo 721 on 10 October 2003 - 23:48

so that means u just posted then went back and posted agian Lier
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

10. Music   -   #60
    hey guess what? i like metallica too, wow thought we were only people who sat around listening to techno??? no were multi talented wow&#33; your brain didnt let u expand that far did it. that maybe you just cant enjoy music without lyrics because ur brain only lets you go that far

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast