Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Screw internet/computers/torrenting and everything else that has to do with....

Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You say, screw internet, I say screw you and your social disorder. No one cares if you have a real life or not. I don't.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by OSx View Post
    the internet can be a positive and negative thing. there is only one key to life and that is to do everything in moderation.
    I take it that by key to life, you mean erection.
    I take it that by moderation, you mean jeebus.

Why do you want to do Jeebus.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Double boared.
    Last edited by Something Else; 08-25-2009 at 09:42 AM.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
    You say, screw internet, I say screw you and your social disorder. No one cares if you have a real life or not. I don't.
    Hahaha

5. Lounge   -   #25
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    So basically you're calling us all losers and that we should be envious of your recent enlightment into the "cool kids" group?
    hahahaha

6. Lounge   -   #26
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________
    real life

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by zedaxax View Post
    real life
    Oh really?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Albo Da Kid knows about this thing called "real life", but unfortunately we don't =/

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Wasting time with bullshit when you can be doing something else more productive and self benefiting.

I feel like a different person now that i haven't touched the computer in a long time. Im actually embarrassed of myself for wasting so much time on the internet while my friends were out there living a normal life. You guys should try and cut down on internet use also. You'll realize that it's a smart move when you do. Use your time intereacting with real life stuff more and a little less interecting with the virtual world

fukk.. lol i remember i developed some kind of a social disorder this past year for being infront of the computer so much. i just started feeling normal again. there were times whern i couldnt even have a decent convo with a person because i would think about being infront of the comp all the time
    Having a normal life to me means and using the Computer occasionally for important stuff like music and pr0n, and coming here off track and way too often to laugh at you all making fools of yourselves and each other. we're all doomed.

i just can't understand why you named and shamed only 3 people, im sure we all use the computer too much.
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-28-2009 at 04:58 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I know Allen, surely you are easier to insult than moi, right?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast