Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Screw internet/computers/torrenting and everything else that has to do with....

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Wasting time with bullshit when you can be doing something else more productive and self benefiting.

I feel like a different person now that i haven't touched the computer in a long time. Im actually embarrassed of myself for wasting so much time on the internet while my friends were out there living a normal life. You guys should try and cut down on internet use also. You'll realize that it's a smart move when you do. Use your time intereacting with real life stuff more and a little less interecting with the virtual world

fukk.. lol i remember i developed some kind of a social disorder this past year for being infront of the computer so much. i just started feeling normal again. there were times whern i couldnt even have a decent convo with a person because i would think about being infront of the comp all the time

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    fukk.. lol i remember i developed some kind of a social disorder this past year for being infront of the computer so much. i just started feeling normal again. there were times whern i couldnt even have a decent convo with a person because i would think about being infront of the comp all the time
    Well,I guess i am going through that phase now.....Sitting in front of the comp for like 7-8 hours
    I guess its just perfectly normal.
    Last edited by Glitterstep; 08-18-2009 at 06:44 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'll try to spend less time with computers then but i don't think my boss is gonna like it...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    FleshGregor's Avatar n00b
    The cyber-sabbatical begins

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    fukk.. lol
    A mental disorder too.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Wasting time with bullshit when you can be doing something else more productive and self benefiting.

I feel like a different person now that i haven't touched the computer in a long time. Im actually embarrassed of myself for wasting so much time on the internet while my friends were out there living a normal life. You guys should try and cut down on internet use also. You'll realize that it's a smart move when you do. Use your time intereacting with real life stuff more and a little less interecting with the virtual world

People have been telling you to fuck off for ages, see it's for your own good. Now fuck off again and this time don't come back. You know it makes sence.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    We hear you man.

Most of the regulars on FST and trackers, etc. are like you, including me. Although I have not been visiting FST lately a lot because I am sick of the same discussions again and again in the bittorrent forum. I have moved to another forum now, but I waste a lot of time there too.

Extreme of anything is not good for an individual. Torrenting can be very useful if you use it moderately just for the content and the occasional chat on forums / IRC. I have learnt so much about technology by browsing the tech section of various forums. I don't agree with your "Screw internet/computers/torrenting" this very reason. I have been exposed to so much good content because of getting into torrent sites. I could never appreciate international movies, etc. if I did not torrent.

And yes, my studies have been affected because of all this, and real life too. But then I have always been that way. But I do feel the lack of real life stuff in my life often. I feel jealous of the other people who are leading normal life.

But
    Last edited by redMonster; 08-21-2009 at 10:07 AM.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

People have been telling you to fuck off for ages, see it's for your own good. Now fuck off again and this time don't come back. You know it makes sence.

Hear hear

9. Lounge   -   #9
    But I do stuff with my friends on the computer. Just because you use a computer doesn't make you abnormal. :l

10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No you managed that feat on your own.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast