Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Window Washer

Dodgy knees
    Okay people lets all calm down.Peace.

First of all sorry I didn't reply before but I was at work.

The version that I'm using is 5.0.0.(build 5.0.0.1) which I have just downloaded and used for the first time ever.

I like to try new stuff and other than messing up my start menu it cleaned 500mb of crap from my system.

Although I agree that I like to have control of my system I also like to make things a little easier as well.

Yes I am using xp pro but I haven't lost my programs in Start>All Programs, I have lost all the programs that are frequently used.
    How do I put them back????
    I thought that when you opened a program it then goes into this list.If that's true then it's not working and that's what's pissing me off as this list is empty and is staying empty.

Any ideas.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by footballmad@3 October 2003 - 23:59
    Okay people lets all calm down.Peace.

First of all sorry I didn't reply before but I was at work.

The version that I'm using is 5.0.0.(build 5.0.0.1) which I have just downloaded and used for the first time ever.

I like to try new stuff and other than messing up my start menu it cleaned 500mb of crap from my system.

Although I agree that I like to have control of my system I also like to make things a little easier as well.

Yes I am using xp pro but I haven't lost my programs in Start>All Programs, I have lost all the programs that are frequently used.
    How do I put them back????
    I thought that when you opened a program it then goes into this list.If that's true then it's not working and that's what's pissing me off as this list is empty and is staying empty.

Any ideas.
    Solution: Uncheck Instrumentation.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Dodgy knees
    Sorry but where??

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by footballmad@6 October 2003 - 00:51
    Sorry but where??
    Iono.. I don't have Window Washer, I have tweak XP. Instrumentation was my problem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123