Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Window Washer

BANNED
    i use it also and its great but you can't just check boxes and then wash you have to know what you are doing

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@ 3 October 2003 - 08:55
    you have to know what you are doing

Erm. Contradict yourself why don't you. If you knew what you were doing, you wouldn't use, (or need) this pile of crap 'tool'.

EDIT:- Jesus christ man, 6000 posts in 4 months!! That's 50 a day, not including those off topic. Do you ever leave you computer?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    What the hell window washer dosent suck, the only thing better is system mechanic. Why wouldn't you need it, its a one click clean. To do it yourself is a waste of time. I gusse a re re like you, likes to do things the hard way.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by LTJBukem+3 October 2003 - 14:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LTJBukem &#064; 3 October 2003 - 14:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@ 3 October 2003 - 08:55
    you have to know what you are doing

Erm. Contradict yourself why don&#39;t you. If you knew what you were doing, you wouldn&#39;t use, (or need) this pile of crap &#39;tool&#39;. [/b][/quote]
    lol

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@ 3 October 2003 - 18:11
    What the hell window washer dosent suck, the only thing better is system mechanic. Why wouldn&#39;t you need it, its a one click clean. To do it yourself is a waste of time. I gusse a re re like you, likes to do things the hard way.
    Or.... maybe i like to retain control of my system, instead of letting some newbie app mess with it.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    How does it mess with your system it gets rid of the crap, you dont need the stuff in you temp. You dont need your cookies, you dont need crap on your comp.

Change that dumass avatar. Fucking retarded.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@ 3 October 2003 - 18:20
    How does it mess with your system it gets rid of the crap, you dont need the stuff in you temp. You dont need your cookies, you dont need crap on your comp.

Crikey. Now he&#39;s throwing a tantrum. Go and play with your toys for a while, see if that calms you down.

If you don&#39;t want cookies, delete them from your cookies folder. Temporary files? Delete them from your temp folder.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    One click with window washer, hella faster then doing it myself. I use to before i got it.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    BANNED
    Originally posted by LTJBukem+3 October 2003 - 14:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LTJBukem @ 3 October 2003 - 14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@ 3 October 2003 - 18:20

Crikey. Now he&#39;s throwing a tantrum. Go and play with your toys for a while, see if that calms you down.

If you don&#39;t want cookies, delete them from your cookies folder. Temporary files? Delete them from your temp folder. [/b][/quote]
    you know what you remind me of who needs to show off, goo goo

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    The odds are very good if someones having problems with their registry they&#39;re running that pos ww.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast