Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: ANy TRUSTED OVH.com resellers?

  1. #1
    anyone over here who knows of kimsufi.com/OVH.com resellers not any other subsidiaries like .uk .pl etc.

    looking for a decent price on those EG servers and since they have 200Mbps unlimited to internet premium ideal server

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I do know Xirvik will resell you any server from OVH but the problem is they need to be registrered to your own personal account to be able to use 200Mbps; that's why most resellers either offer 100Mbps or Gbps because their account is already filled with machines.

    But that's just how I "see" the SLA Premium form OVH to anyone renting servers from them.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FransTormer View Post
    I do know Xirvik will resell you any server from OVH but the problem is they need to be registrered to your own personal account to be able to use 200Mbps; that's why most resellers either offer 100Mbps or Gbps because their account is already filled with machines.

    But that's just how I "see" the SLA Premium form OVH to anyone renting servers from them.
    Xirvik provides the service of 'personal OVH customer account including access to the OVH manager' too :-)

    Anyway, I wouldn't assume that everyone has the same deal with OVH as listed in the home.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xirvflux View Post
    Xirvik provides the service of 'personal OVH customer account including access to the OVH manager' too :-)
    Yeah, that's kinda what I meant but probably it came out badly in my previous post. Thanks for clarifying though, not many resellers of a service like that (not to my knowledge, anyway)

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    is it possible to get my own account with a personal 200Mbps connection to myself? from xirvik

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    tehreaper's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In the afterlife
    Posts
    7
    I second the Xirvik motion. Very great service and prompt support. I researched quite a few resellers before just going with them. After all, you're paying for the support basically.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Br-Hosting.com can also provide all OVH plans. However, we don't offer access to the OVH Manager but any changes/requests can be fullfilled without any problem.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by brhosting View Post
    Br-Hosting.com can also provide all OVH plans. However, we don't offer access to the OVH Manager but any changes/requests can be fullfilled without any problem.
    Lol, except you mark up the prices a lot more than Xirvik.

    You're going to charge $90/month for a box that costs you $42/month from Kimsufi.fr?
    Last edited by oklahomasucks; 08-25-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by oklahomasucks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brhosting View Post
    Br-Hosting.com can also provide all OVH plans. However, we don't offer access to the OVH Manager but any changes/requests can be fullfilled without any problem.
    Lol, except you mark up the prices a lot more than Xirvik.

    You're going to charge $90/month for a box that costs you $42/month from Kimsufi.fr?
    No company can provide the same support we have . We are not charging for gaining purposes, just to give our customers the best support they can have.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    48$ for support is way too much.
    i suppose you offer cookies and lemonade ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •