Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANy TRUSTED OVH.com resellers?

anyone over here who knows of kimsufi.com/OVH.com resellers not any other subsidiaries like .uk .pl etc.

looking for a decent price on those EG servers and since they have 200Mbps unlimited to internet premium ideal server

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I do know Xirvik will resell you any server from OVH but the problem is they need to be registrered to your own personal account to be able to use 200Mbps; that's why most resellers either offer 100Mbps or Gbps because their account is already filled with machines.

But that's just how I "see" the SLA Premium form OVH to anyone renting servers from them.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FransTormer View Post
    I do know Xirvik will resell you any server from OVH but the problem is they need to be registrered to your own personal account to be able to use 200Mbps; that's why most resellers either offer 100Mbps or Gbps because their account is already filled with machines.

But that's just how I "see" the SLA Premium form OVH to anyone renting servers from them.
    Xirvik provides the service of 'personal OVH customer account including access to the OVH manager' too :-)

Anyway, I wouldn't assume that everyone has the same deal with OVH as listed in the home.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xirvflux View Post
    Xirvik provides the service of 'personal OVH customer account including access to the OVH manager' too :-)
    Yeah, that's kinda what I meant but probably it came out badly in my previous post. Thanks for clarifying though, not many resellers of a service like that (not to my knowledge, anyway)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    is it possible to get my own account with a personal 200Mbps connection to myself? from xirvik

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    tehreaper's Avatar Member
    I second the Xirvik motion. Very great service and prompt support. I researched quite a few resellers before just going with them. After all, you're paying for the support basically.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Br-Hosting.com can also provide all OVH plans. However, we don't offer access to the OVH Manager but any changes/requests can be fullfilled without any problem.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by brhosting View Post
    Br-Hosting.com can also provide all OVH plans. However, we don't offer access to the OVH Manager but any changes/requests can be fullfilled without any problem.
    Lol, except you mark up the prices a lot more than Xirvik.

You're going to charge $90/month for a box that costs you $42/month from Kimsufi.fr?
    Last edited by oklahomasucks; 08-25-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by oklahomasucks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brhosting View Post
    Lol, except you mark up the prices a lot more than Xirvik.

You're going to charge $90/month for a box that costs you $42/month from Kimsufi.fr?
    No company can provide the same support we have . We are not charging for gaining purposes, just to give our customers the best support they can have.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    48$ for support is way too much.
    i suppose you offer cookies and lemonade ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast