Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do We Know ?

I have to say i check every file I download with my Anit-Virus checker and then either view the file or listen to it. But there are people out there just sharing these duff files and not checking them. Whats the point in downloading something if you dont use it ??

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well I seem to be the only memebr on this board who refuses to believe about the RIAA putting fake files on kazaa?? my question is why only kazaa??

man they are dumbass if thats the case

you cant tell me they have ll that bandwith

also if I was the RIAA I would be smart enough to make my own torrent site without anyone knowing get their ips and get em but no their too dumb

I dont uynderstand why you guys believe this bullshit

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Adster@2 October 2003 - 21:40
    well I seem to be the only memebr on this board who refuses to believe about the RIAA putting fake files on kazaa?? my question is why only kazaa??

man they are dumbass if thats the case

you cant tell me they have ll that bandwith

also if I was the RIAA I would be smart enough to make my own torrent site without anyone knowing get their ips and get em but no their too dumb

When they started all this, kazaa was the most used P2P client thats why they target it.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Shadow Hacker fancy a name change

Agent Smith

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Doing the same as you did, in a way.

I hated having Shad0w Hacker as my name, i want Shad0w but it was taken.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Adster@3 October 2003 - 06:40
    well I seem to be the only memebr on this board who refuses to believe about the RIAA putting fake files on kazaa??
    you really don't belive it
    I look for the news clips

EDIT:
    http://www.zeropaid.com/news/article.../07052002e.php
    heres one about overpeer Ill look around for more from the riaa

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@3 October 2003 - 00:40

Probably because various hackers (or call them security analysts if you want) have verified it...

You have to be an idiot or RIAA SPY to say RIAA *ISN'T* corrupting MP3s!

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by muchspl2+3 October 2003 - 06:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 &#064; 3 October 2003 - 06:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@3 October 2003 - 06:40
    well I seem to be the only memebr on this board who refuses to believe about the RIAA putting fake files on kazaa??
    you really don&#39;t belive it
    I look for the news clips

EDIT:
    http://www.zeropaid.com/news/article.../07052002e.php
    heres one about overpeer Ill look around for more from the riaa [/b][/quote]
    I have accidently downloaded a few fake files in the past, but I always make sure I delete them as soon as I realise they&#39;re bad. I bet it is RIAA and I hate them for it. I wouldn&#39;t put anything beyond them - I mean if they think it&#39;s OK to go round suing 12 year old girls from low incom single parent families, then is there anything they wouldn&#39;t do?

And when I ever get a fake file, all it does it make me more determined to get the real thing. There&#39;s no way RIAA is ever going to put me off filesharing&#33;&#33;&#33; They can take their stupid Overpeer and go jump off a cliff&#33;&#33;

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    old school
    Don&#39;t forget to make a note of the user name you got that fake from, if you can

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by Gutter@3 October 2003 - 17:25
    Don&#39;t forget to make a note of the user name you got that fake from, if you can
    Yes I did, it was a user called toe37, about 2 months ago. I accidently downloaded 2 fake files from them, and when I clicked the button to view all their files, I noticed that they were sharing several thousands of files at high bandwidth. I downloaded another one from them just to check, and that was fake as well.
    Then I wrote a private message to toe37, demanding to know why they were sharing so many fake files. The message did not reach them, because they had decided to block all incoming private messages. Hmm, I wonder why??&#33;&#33; LOl &#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast