Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

last night i watch the new cabin fever and was left thinking how crazy this film was at times. The aspect of the flesh eateing away disease sure was a good idea, but i did find it a little boring in places. If i was to rate this move i would give it 6 out of 10 mainly because of some really good scenes in it, but the ending for me was so expected.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    like a bootleg evil-dead

proud to be american

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    i htought it was good .... yea some parts did suck and they coulda done alot better job with it but all in all i thought it was good worth a download anyways i wouldnt pay 9 bucks to go see it thats for sure
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Retired
    I would call it a:

good teen horror movie

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i really like the ending

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    nuthing special...

In fact i wos very let down....

i higley agree i wud NOT pay 9 bucks to go see this movie either...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@3 October 2003 - 05:11
    last night i watch the new cabin fever and was left thinking how crazy this film was at times. The aspect of the flesh eateing away disease sure was a good idea, but i did find it a little boring in places. If i was to rate this move i would give it 6 out of 10 mainly because of some really good scenes in it, but the ending for me was so expected.
    Hey thanks a lot for ruining the movie for me jerk! Next time put a spoiler alert, why don't you edit your post and save other people from getting pissed off too. It was ruined in the first sentence.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Hmmmm.... spoiler where?
    Anything explained in the first post.. should have easily been realized by watching the trailer. He didn't say anything about the ending just that it was expected.. Hmmm.. and if you didn't even know what the movie was about then saying the ending was expected would not even Inform you on a damn thing.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    it was not a spoiler, it plain to see in the trailer what cabin fever about if you have seen it. i think everyone almost knows what it was about, obviously you didn't angry chick.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    yeah it was a basic teen flick, the whole fuck shit tit scenario, and in the end, which was the best part others are in store for a surprise. overall it was a decent movie, but it wont be making the xmas wish list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast