Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The New Catwoman

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    This is how cat-woman looks, none of that S/M crap, and while Halle Berry looks good, she looks nothing like this.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    YEah and she dosent have that body eiather.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Catwoman Movie Starts Shooting In September
    For Summer 2004 Release

July 29, 2003

Barring any unforeseen difficulties, the Catwoman movie featuring Halle Berry will start shooting in Vancouver in September.  Although some major parts are not yet cast, the script is evidently ready to go and the French director Pitof (City of Lost Children, Alien Resurrection), who's been attached to the film for well over a year (see "Catwoman Gets a Director"), is still in charge.  This star-crossed production has involved numerous leading ladies including Ashley Judd and Nicole Kidman, but it finally appears to be ready to go with Oscar winner Halle Berry in the title role (see "Oscar Winner To Play Catwoman").  If all goes according to plan, Catwoman should be released in the summer of 2004, which will make it the first major film based on one of the original DC Comics characters in the current wave of big budget comic book films that began in 2000 with the release of the first X-Men film.
    Damit, ok she was good in xmen, but this is very bad casting. It a shame.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I would have liked Ashley Judd, her general appearance is more like Cat-Woman's.

She is a tad old, but then again who says catwoman has to look like a teenager, Nicole Kidman would have been just as bad as Halle Berry, or possibly worse.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    I wouldnt of picked the first famous person, i would of looked for the best. Yeah nichole would be as bad a halle

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    nicole kidman is a freekin idiot.

so many people obssesed with her. <<< RETARDS.

anyways, it doesnt matter if she looks like the old cat women or not, half the movies based on comics have people playing characters they loko nothing like.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Incidentally, most movies based on comics suck. Most likely because the movies aren&#39;t true to the comics.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    I agree with Agent Smith. I personally think the costume is terrible, horrible. As far the actress, I&#39;ve only seen her in Sword Fish and Die Another Day, where I&#39;d say she didn&#39;t give that great a performance.

I am not saying the last cat woman was sexier, or better looking, but I think she had the right body and look. Her shape of head, eyes and baisc all-round facial structure gave a very innocent look, but put on the mask she became (not because you could&#39;nt see her) very mysterious, and sly. She had the superiority and grace cats feel they have over other animals. I don&#39;t see berry being able to do two really good characters in one movie, and besides her body isn&#39;t curvy with sexy sleekly look, the last catwoman was. Berry is just slim, perhaps too slim, with straight lines (in that picture)

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by SnnY+4 October 2003 - 04:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY &#064; 4 October 2003 - 04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@3 October 2003 - 19:50
    She cant act, and the first cat women was the best.

Eartha Kitt, the first Catwoman, 1967, in the batman-tv-series

[/b][/quote]
    Eartha Kitt was the second Catwoman.

Julie Newmar was the first.. and she is my personal favorite Catwoman to this day.

@ huuramis - The reason Michelle Pfeiffer&#39;s head looks out of proportion, is because she got so obsessed with fitting into that catsuit, that she wound up suffering from anorexia nervosa.

Edit: piccy

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Did not know that...it makes sense though, since Newmar looked more like Cat-Woman looked in the comics. Which is more in line with how things should be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123